Applying for Helper

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by ShockZino, Jan 21, 2019.

1. ShockZino

ShockZino Member

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no):Yes
    Minecraft IGN:ShockZino
    Location and timezone:Czech Republic ( Prague ) GMT+1
    Age (age 14 minimum):22
    Interests:Computers,Games,Servers and IT Technology.
    How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)?2days 2hours
    Do you have a mic (yes/no):Yes
    Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes,I’m using Discord app on my PC and phone.
    Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper):Well,no one told me about being a Helper. But I was Admin at different Pixelmon server in my country for like a 1 year and I like your friendly a kind staff,that is always very helpful and reasonable.

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

Well as I said,I was once member of staff on different Pixelmon server,but they were little abuse their power and priviligies against the community and other staff members. But this server is different,because each helper,mod or senior mod or even admin respects each other and if someone is in need,they are here for him or her.Main thing is,I’m at college and I have a lot of free time,so I can be on-line whenever I want to,Also I know quite a lot about pixelmon and I always liked to help new players ,like how server works or where they can find anything.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

When someone will need help,I’ll be there for him,even if I would not know the answer,I will try to find any help or knowledge he or she would need.As I said,I m at college 3rd year ,so I have got a lot of free time,so there isn’t problem to be there from Monday-Sunday. I’m from Czech Republic,so if its midnight in other countries,in my is afternoon,so there are not many staff members,that are online and if someone will need help from them,I’ll be there for them as well as for players.If there will be problem,I couldn’t solve,I’ll just ask any higher member for help or send them to Discord.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

If I know,server started at the end of the March 2015 by Pleb.I know pixelmon mod about 2-3 Years,I started on small friends server and than I was looking for some better,larger,where I could find a lots of a new people,friends. I took a break from Pixelmon or all minecrafts servers for a half year,because I haven’t found any nice community,like there on this server.
    The community is like one,big and friendly family with sometimes some trolls.Players are here for staff and staff is there for players,If I ask someone from the staff,they’ll come to help me,because they are very kind,they are not selfish or mean. I joined server at the start of this year and I was welcomed by almost every player and staff member,it was very nice to see ,how nice people ,or better.. How nice and friendly community is here.Even if I ask some players for help,or borrow some item or pokemons,they are very kind and they are very accommodating. In a short while I play here I found many friends ,that I share interest with.
    As I know,there are 2 ways to have server.1st is self-hosting,that means,you have to have appropriate machine and in some ways it’s very expensive,but If something broke,you are able to fix it as fast as you can. In other way there is hired hosting,that means,you pay for machine with some amount of slots and technical parameters,that you want for your server.It’s a lot cheaper than having your own machine for it,but if something broke,you will have to wait for developer to fix it.It means you are dependent on someone else,but If I would starting a server,I would hire it,it’s lot easier to have developed server,than making yours at home.Most of the server for Minecraft,Counter-Strike 1.6 or any other games,that are community servers are hired.
    At the end I would like to thank every player and every member of the staff for community,that you made here on this server. <3 ShockZino

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019