BlackCrossBows Helper App

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by BlackCrossBow, Nov 20, 2018.

1. BlackCrossBow

BlackCrossBow New Member

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no):Yep
    Minecraft IGN: BlackCrossBow
    Location and timezone: Belgium, (GMT+1)
    Age (age 14 minimum): just turned 14
    Interests: playing video games on console/pc and sports
    How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 60hours
    Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes but not a good one
    Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? I have discord but I only use it when need it
    Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): nope, But I always want it to be a helper and this looks the perfect server for it :p
    How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):
    First of all my English is not the best, but I am half American (my dad), but he left me when I was young(7 years old).
    OK let’s go: I started playing Minecraft 2.5 years ago on my WII U, PS4, Xbox360 and phone but I watched Minecraft vids before that and I loved pixelmon vids and wanted to play it all the time but I didn’t have a computer yet so I waited until I had one and could install Minecraft/ forge->pixelmon. So about the question: I always wanted to help people with their servers because I know how difficult it is but I use to play on very popular servers like Hypixel, Mineplex,… and as we all know they probably have like 1mil request so that was not going to happen. So I joined this lovely server :p . When I was new nobody helped me but only the helpers/mods and I was really happy for that and so I know how annoying it is when everyone ignores you when you are new (or not new but still is everyone ignoring me ) and I really want to help others with that problem ,even now if someone asks a question in chat and I know the answer I tried to answer. And if someone new joins the game I always say welcome.I am also a pretty chill dude so I don’t really get mad easily.
    I am relatively new on the server so I don’t know all thing of the server, but maybe if I am helper I can have the opportunity to know more about the server.
    And I try to be online as much as I can (I am online every day for at least 1 hour.)

P.S. I am a relatively good builder (no buildings ( organic stuff) )when I have crea and world edit
    Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

What I already said above! ( I’m going to copie/paste it here )

When I was new nobody helped me but only the helpers/mods and I was really happy for that and so I know how annoying it is when everyone ignores you when you are new (or not new but still is everyone ignoring me ) and I really want to help others with that problem ,even now if someone asks a question in chat and I know the answer I tried to answer. And if someone new joins the game I always say WELCOME.I am also a pretty chill dude so I don’t really get mad easily.
    I am relatively new on the server so I don’t know all thing of the server, but maybe if I am helper I can have the opportunity to know more about the server.
    And I try to be online as much as I can (I am online every day for at least 1 hour.)

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

To be honest, I don’t really know much about the history of the server. But I do know a lot of running a server (on WII U/ PS4/ Xbox 360) and some championships/competition. My experience with it is you give them 5 lives -> first 2: you give them warnings. 3th and 4th time: warnings and kick. And then the 5th time banned for 1 day. If they don’t do something about it than they get a longer ban. For hackers it’s an immediately ban. I am a strict man!
    And this is probably a personal issue but I really don’t like toxic people!

P.S. I was 3th in a self organised minecraft competition with 200people on the WII U

Thnx maybe for the opportunity

And pls let me know if I get a change of being a helper or if you didn’t accept me.
    My discord number is #3371

2. Lazi

Lazi Well-Known Member

i don't think copying and pasting your other essay is allowed, as they are different topics. also i don't see how some of the points you had made are really relevant to your staff application, however goodluck!