blackhawks1231's Gym Leader Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by blackhawks1231, Jun 12, 2018.

1. blackhawks1231

blackhawks1231 Active Member

Minecraft IGN: blackhawks1231
    Location and timezone: Oregon, USA, PST
    Age (age 12 minimum): 21
    How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required)? 1d 1h
    Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? yes
    What gym are you applying for (rock, water, electric, grass, poison, psychic, fire, ground): Electric
    Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? No
    What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they? Luxray: Lvl 40, Emolga: Lvl 40, Dedenne: Lvl 40
    Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM):
    Do you remember the feeling of playing sport at school, standing in line, waiting to be picked? Thinking “Pick Me, Pick Me”. Then finally you were picked and after a brief sigh of relief you realized you had been chosen by the team that you really didn’t want to be on. The players didn’t include you, they never gave you the ball, but at least it was better than not being picked. Reality shows are pushing the ‘Pick Me’ culture. Vote for me. Don’t evict me. Expose everything about me, as long as you pick me. You might think you can escape it by switching the TV off. You can’t, because businesses are built with the same boundaries. Interview me. Hire me. Promote me. Whatever happens, pick me.

2. Shimmyz

Shimmyz Well-Known Member

That's very interesting XD. Good luck buddy.

3. Wow, Paragraph of the year. Good Luck!

4. Madsi6

Madsi6 A derpy man from a derpy place.

Uhm i thought i was reading a gym leader application, not the 2020 president election speech ^^
    Anyways good luck, and very interesting application, sounds great.

5. blackhawks1231

blackhawks1231 Active Member

Thanks Everyone :)

6. Hugamouse

Hugamouse Zman'sTheMurderer Staff Member Admin

This thoroughly amuses me. I appreciate the way you wrote it xD Gl!

7. Hugamouse

Hugamouse Zman'sTheMurderer Staff Member Admin

Accepted ;D