blackhawks1231's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by blackhawks1231, Jun 27, 2018.

1. blackhawks1231

blackhawks1231 Active Member

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes

Minecraft IGN: blackhawks1231

Location and timezone: Oregon, Usa; PST

Age (age 14 minimum): 21

Interests: Minecraft, Xbox, Sleep.

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 3d 16h (I know it’s not as long as most staff members but I’m sure my experience in being a staff member will make up for this)

Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): None (I just really like helping people)

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

I believe I can benefit the server and help add to the stability of the server by providing a staff member that's on when their might not be one that's on at the time. I currently am unemployed and do not have school, so I can devote more of my time to the server than most that do have those things going on. I am responsible and help people out as much as I can. I enjoy helping people with commands and would love to assist staff members with future events and for helping punish rule breakers. I am familiar with several of the server commands and have staffed several other servers before. No other server has managed to hold my attention as long as PV has.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

You should accept me because I’m very active on the server, discord and forums. I also believe that I could benefit the community by being a active player. I am friendly, approachable and can keep my temper/feelings in check, so I can be as good of a staff member as possible. I also try to be as active as I can even with a job and other irl things going on. I know the servers rules and really enjoy helping others learn how to play the game. I am also really patient with those who may not understand my instructions on how to do something and strive to be understood by everyone. I will also make sure to help anyone, whenever and however I can, and if I see someone breaking the rules I will make sure to give them a fair punishment.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

I didn't think this was going to be an essay, but here I go. I have owned and partaken in many, many servers. I have owned 6 servers of my very own, and have staffed many many more, from Helper (or lowest) to Co-Owner. Players find me both helpful and kind while still being stern when needed. Staff members find me to be loyal and trustworthy. I love both Pokemon and Minecraft. But to be honest I don’t know very much about PokeVerse, other than I love it and want to be apart of the management team. I personally find that having a staff member on at all times is the best way to prevent griefing, X-raying and using profanity, if there are staff members on and the person doing those things see's them it will most likely stop them from doing it. I know I said this before but, I’m on all the time and spend a lot of time helping others. Helping others is what I like to do when I’m playing any game that's online, mainly Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft for about 5 years now and have been apart of staff on almost every server I have been on because I’m that friendly, nice and loyal. I don’t like being the bad guy but if I have to I will. Since I’m 21 I feel that since I’m older than most of the staff/players I have a bit more responsibility and maturity than other players/candidates, since most (not all) staff and players are at most in their teens.

2. Pawnboy1

Pawnboy1 Well-Known Member

3. firegecko115

firegecko115 Well-Known Member Staff Member Helper

good luck:)

4. blackhawks1231

5. NyanCats911

NyanCats911 #oof4life Staff Member Mod

good luck ;)

6. Sky_da_Cherri

Sky_da_Cherri Well-Known Member Staff Member Helper

How did I not see this? Someone add me as a referrer! Good luck <3 :D

7. ForeverAva

ForeverAva Well-Known Member

Good luck Hawk
    [Mega hawk] :3

8. blackhawks1231

its Mega Absol :/ not Mega Hawk

ForeverAva likes this.
  9. ForeverAva

Mega hawk absol XD

10. irauhl

irauhl sneaky little fox Staff Member SeniorMod

Goodluckk!

11. blackhawks1231

There is no Hawk in my nick....

12. ForeverAva

Mega absol hawk

13. ForeverAva

hmm
    i need a new nickname for u then

14. blackhawks1231

Whats wrong with MegaAbsol?

15. ForeverAva

its a pokemon :p
    fine.....Absol

16. blackhawks1231

And you dont think im a pokemon?

17. ForeverAva

no wait u could be hmm...

18. blackhawks1231

lol xD

19. Hugamouse

Hugamouse Zman'sTheMurderer Staff Member Admin

Thank you for taking the time to apply. We would like to see you continue to grow in Pokeverse and spend more time with us and the rest of the community :) As you continue to show us yourself more, feel free to reapply, you really are a lovely member of our community! Denied.