BlueBree's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by BlueBree, Feb 2, 2018.

1. BlueBree

BlueBree Member

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes
    Minecraft IGN: BlueBree
    Location and timezone: U.S. Texas, Central time.
    Age (age 14 minimum): 18
    Interests: Writing, drawing, building
    How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 8 days, 12 hours, and 15 minutes
    Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes
    Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
    Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): JustALittleBean, purplestarzone

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):
    I can benefit the community by not only helping others at all times, but I can help build and keep the community a safe place for everyone involved. l want everyone to have fun on the server, and I feel as though I could help keep it fun for everyone of all ages. Pokeverse is a very welcoming place, and I want others to feel the same way I felt when I joined. The current staff members have made me feel as though I have a home with this server, and I want to spread that feeling to the others that play and enjoy the server.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):
    I try to be fair and appropriate when it comes to the rules. I've been playing on this server and working hard to get to know everyone online and make them feel at home. I like to help others with their problems, and keep everything under control and calm. However, I also like to joke and laugh with others. I took the time to learn and experience the server as a gym leader, and I feel as though I've learnt enough to help others with their tasks and problems on Pokeverse. I'm a loyal player who loves the server, and spends most of her time and day playing and trying to help out.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM): Pokeverse is a family-friendly pokemon server that first arrived in 2014. Swearing, vulgar statements, harassment and the like is prohibited from the server and is punishable by either jail-time, warnings, time-outs, or bans., as well as the other three like it.The server's community is full of friendly and helpful people, who work hard to help and do their best to support the server and those on it. Pokeverse has been hard-reset once, restarting the entire server, and though everyone kept their roles/ranks, all the pokemon and everything else had been completely reset, giving everyone a fresh start.

The owner of the server is Shmeeb, who focuses on important updates so he can keep the game fun for everyone, and functioning properly. The server admins are Pokerman99, Zillacat, and Hugamouse, who help Shmeeb, and are the main ones who run the server for the players. The senior mods are: SonyxPeriam, Zman, Makko. They are seen the most often, hosting events and doing what the mods and helpers are unable to do. The mods and helpers fall under the same category, doing their best to help others and keep the server fun for everyone, as well as building and designing things on the server. The mods and helpers include: Gamefish32, Zigswag00n, Madsi6, Nyancats911, Laranlior, AdventurerIX, NPCgoblin, Angelvampy2019, White_Wolf18, and Irauhl. I have no prior minecraft server moderation, however, I have owned and run countless of other groups on things such as discord, so while I have no prior minecraft moderation knowledge, I do understand how to uphold the rules, and make sure others do as well. I'm hoping that if this application is accepted, I can learn from and help teach those around me, whether they be a trainer, or an admin.

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read through my application, and thank you for the chance to try out for helper!

2. JustALittleBean

JustALittleBean Well-Known Member

Good luck! I confirm my referral <3

3. NyanCats911

NyanCats911 #oof4life Staff Member Mod

Good luck!!

4. Madsi6

Madsi6 A derpy man from a derpy place.

Good luck <3!

5. BlueBree

BlueBree Member

Thank you guys!!!

6. purplestarzone

purplestarzone Well-Known Member

I confirm my referral to bluebree and Good Luck girl <3

7. Dragirintos

Dragirintos Well-Known Member Staff Member Helper

Good Luck Bree!! <3

8. Pak

Pak Well-Known Member

Good luck!!

9. MININGLORD5672

MININGLORD5672 Well-Known Member

10. BlueBree

BlueBree Member

thank you all! <3

11. DarkVampy2017

DarkVampy2017 Well-Known Member Staff Member Helper

Good Luck Bluey <3!

12. spitfire490

spitfire490 Well-Known Member

13. Shimmyz

Shimmyz Well-Known Member

Good luck!:)

14. Castle

Castle New Member

Good luck Bree !!!

15. Mousemonster

Mousemonster Well-Known Member

Goooouuuda Cheese
    I mean goooouudaaa luck
    I mean goooood luck!

sparta83 likes this.
  16. zman455

zman455 DefinitelyNotTheMurd Staff Member Admin

we feel the need to see a bit more of you within the community helping out and getting online frequently. When you are up to it and are ready, feel free to reapply!