Dmytrius' Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Dmytrius(aka-Kona), Nov 14, 2018.

1. Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes I have

Minecraft IGN: Dmytrius (but I go by Kona)

Location and timezone: Ontario Canada, Eastern Standard Timezone

Age (age 14 minimum): I am 19 years young

Interests: Reading/ Writing, Cooking, Deep Thinking and just Nerding out.

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? I have 9 days 16 hours

Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes I do

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes, It is always open on my phone and PC

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): RSGSpirit, PalaDemon and Madsi6

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):
    I believe I could benefit the community by being awake and online when most other staff members are not. I'm always awake during the night so if I am accepted it will be very likely we will always have at least one staff member online at a time. Another way I believe I would help the community is by being honest with all our players even if it isn't what they would want to hear. Lying to someone just to make them feel better will always make them feel worse later so I try to just be as honest as possible as much as possible. Those are just the two main reasons I believe I could help benefit the community.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):
    I think you should accept me because of my diversity, experience and availability. From what I have seen and know I am a lot different from most of the staff personality wise. As for experience, I have worked on a sever before in the past before legal trouble with the owner got us shut down and availability was explained in how I could benefit the community. I am always available any time of the day and week, It is never hard to get a hold of me. I post publicly if I won't be available certain times but It won't be often. So because of my diversity, experience and availability is why I think you should accept me as a part of the Pokeverse team.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):
    A brief history from what I know is that we are a semi-large and friendly community. The server was founded on March of 2015 by our wondrous founder Shmeeb. We have had a total of 16 staff members excluding Shmeeb himself and 3 resets total even though I have only played for one. We have also reverted back to Pixelmon reforged because generations was too glitch filled and just caused to many problems.
    I started about a year ago before this past server restart. I started last January and have played almost daily since. I have been here during most if not all of the server / mod pack updates. Our community has always been diverse and friendly bunch. We have had some moments with new players causing trouble but it has always been dealt with quite quickly. As for experience with running a sever. Back in 1.10 I used to be a builder and then worked my way up to a Sr.Mod+ (one rank before admin). I would mostly work with ban appeals, scammers and just work the admins did not want to do. I was Sr.Mod+ for about 5 months the server Bullyscraft (I don't know why it was called that. I was just there) before the owner RlPN got into legal trouble over paypal and his players.

No matter what the outcome of me posting this application is, I will continue to play on Pokeverse and support it fully. I love the community and people that play on here and wouldn't quit it for anything.
    Thank you for your time and reviewing my application.

2. ListenDown

ListenDown Active Member

Good luck Kona :) you’re an extremely kind and caring person and I know you’d do well if you get it!

3. Gingie

Gingie Angelic-Demon Prince Staff Member Helper

Good luck Dmytrius!

4. ForeverAngel

ForeverAngel AnGeL

Gl DmyTrius

5. Madsi6

Madsi6 A derpy man from a derpy place.

I confirm my referral, good luck dmy ^-^

6. Shimmyz

Shimmyz Well-Known Member

goodluck kona