DobbyMXW's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Dobby123, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Dobby123

Dobby123 New Member

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes
    Minecraft IGN: DobbyMXW
    Location and timezone: United Kingdom (Specifically England) , GMT
    Age (age 14 minimum): 14
    Interests: Gaming, Books, Wrestling, Pokemon, Hanging out with friends
    How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)?: 2 days 1 hr and 25 minutes
    Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes
    Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)?: Very active user
    Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Danger_Kong6151, Equinox2214, EliteIAm, TheSexyFox
    How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):
    I would benefit this community as i am on everyday, I am used to helping people as i have ran my own server in the past and also i enjoy that i can make an impact on someones time on a server, I enjoy playing on this server as it is fun and i have quite good pixelmon and minecraft knowledge in general due to the fact i've been playing minecraft since 2011 and pixelmon for not as long but i enjoy the pokemon shows, cards and just the idea as a whole, also i have been staff on a server ran by my friend who said i am helpful and would not like to limit my help to just one server.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):
    I believe you should accept me as a helper due to my kind-hearted nature and i am very active. I also believe i should be helper as i am not shy about giving people items if they really need it. an example of help i have done in my early days on Pokeverse is Danger_Kong6151 was lagging quite bad and had found a latios, i offered to catch it for him and he accepted, i then traded it to him
    and he was very grateful. I have also recently helped TheSexyFox dig their pit which shows ill help anybody who needs help.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

I believe Pokeverse was created in March 2015 by Pleb, and has grown lots since then. I have been an avid minecraft player since my brother got it in 2011, as a young child, the simplistic styles stood out to me, and i was hooked.

In about 2014 or 2015, i took a couple year break as the content was starting to slow down and it wasnt as fun as the earliest days, then in 2018, around april, i loaded minecraft back up for fun and decided to see if any wrestling servers existed due to my love for the sport if you will, i ended up finding a server called MXW, i related very much so to lots of the people on there and felt like i fit in quite well, and i started back up playing minecraft, a few months later, a friend from MXW said that she had a server and i went on it
    and it was extremely fun, it was like a survival server but with plugins and all sorts, and i was talking with her one night and she said you should open a server, i liked the sound of that and decided to look into it, i ran my server on aternos, which is notorious for taking a long time to load, but i eventually loaded in, seeing all that free space around me inspired me to build a good server, after a while i could average about 10 people at a time, which is a nice amount for someones first server i like to think, and eventually i got busy with school and started to run it less and less, a few people started to msg me from time to time asking if it would come up, and i did, and on that day, i got around 20 people and was extremely happy.

Fast forward to mid January 2019, and im on MXW, bored, i ask a few people if they want to go look for a modded server, and one suggests pixelmon, i agree and i download forge, the first server i see is pokeverse and i think to myself "Alright, a decent ammount of people, lets give it a shot" and as i log on i get welcomed by lots of people and i knew from that moment that i had found almost a third home. Id later come to learn that the server is non swearing, which i believe is the right choice as it has lots of great members and it made me that bit more comfortable with the community.
    After playing for a while i got close with some people and started to help out without even realising, and then when i hit the 2 day mark on the server, which i knew was the minimum ammount of time needed to apply, i decided to apply for staff, and that brings us up to today.

I apologise for rambling but this is something very important to me and i would appreciate it very much if you even just considered hiring me, I look forward to getting a reply, Many Thanks , Dobby =)

2. Heckks

Heckks Active Member

Understandable

Dobby123 likes this.