Donators should still receive a Shiny Key at 12 hours along with Regular

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Liem Luu, Jan 5, 2018.

?

Do you guys agree with this?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  1. Liem Luu

Liem Luu New Member

I believe that a player that donated should still be able to receive the title " Regular" and a shiny key. It is not fair to donators that they did not recieve their rewards, just because they donated. We already recived the rewards of the donation, but we are still entitled to the rewards. The players who have not donated received the the title and key at 12 hours. I have been playing and looking forward to the key. I believe that everyone, even donators should still be able to gain the rewards at 12 hours. Thank you
    -Litnify

2. Hugamouse

Hugamouse Zman'sTheMurderer Staff Member Admin

That really was an unintentional side effect of the ranks, since donator ranks replace your regular ranks. If you didn't receive a shiny key due to this issue, just pm me (hugamouse) or another smod+ in game to get the key :)

MININGLORD5672 likes this.
  3. Liem Luu

Liem Luu New Member

I really appreciate this hugamouse, Thank you.

4. MININGLORD5672

MININGLORD5672 Well-Known Member

Does this mean I can finally get a shiny key after a year? o_O

5. Lewis398

Lewis398 Well-Known Member

does this mean i can get my key after like 46 days played :rolleyes::cool:

6. Hugamouse

Hugamouse Zman'sTheMurderer Staff Member Admin

You guys played BEFORE it existed :^)

7. MININGLORD5672

MININGLORD5672 Well-Known Member

So that’s still fair then =P

8. spitfire490

spitfire490 Well-Known Member

I'm not fine with the 12hr rank because it is not that hard to play for 12hrs if your pushing for the 12 day kit to that's were its crossing the line because the kit should be treasured for those who played before donating like me #vet nation

9. pokerman99

pokerman99 Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

If people donate to support the server before they play for 12 hours to get regular I fully believe they should still be rewarded. I'll be working on how to fix this for the near future.

MININGLORD5672 and DarkVampy2017 like this.
  10. spitfire490

spitfire490 Well-Known Member

If possible can donors with proof of having veteran rank before donating get veteran rank back? Or is it a no we cant becouse ik a few have it.