Dragon Gym Aplication :)

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by ImGuy, Jul 9, 2018.

1. ImGuy

ImGuy New Member

Minecraft IGN: ImGuy
    Location and timezone: United States EST.
    Age (age 12 minimum): 13
    How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required)? 3 days and 10 hours
    Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes i go on there every day :D
    What gym are you applying for (rock, water, electric, grass, poison, psychic, fire, ground): Dragon
    Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? No :)
    What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they? Dialga lv 100, Dragonite lv 100, and (Mega Garchomp) Garchomp lv 100
    Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM): Out of all of the servers i have played on this is the one i truly want to help out and be more a part of. I love interacting with people in the chat and i could get to do more of that and help people learn as a gym leader. battling is not only mine but a lot of peoples favorite thing to do in pixelmon and because i'm on a lot i can be there to battle people if they ask.I want to have a bigger responsibility on the server and be there to help people. I also want to be a staff member but i do not think i am ready so i think becoming a gym leader can help me see more about how i should act, I think it is a good first step foward. I did not apply right away when i got my dragon types and i made sure i had the right ones to battle with There EVS, IVS, Items, and Movesets! (I went through about 17 dragon types lol) Thank you for reading my application and considering me to be a gym leader

NoisyPenguin likes this.
  2. NoisyPenguin

NoisyPenguin Moderator Staff Member Helper

Good luck!!

ImGuy likes this.
  3. ImGuy

ImGuy New Member

Thanks!

NoisyPenguin likes this.
  4. MININGLORD5672

MININGLORD5672 Your Boy Staff Member Helper

I think dragon gym is full on leaders but still Gl

5. ImGuy

ImGuy New Member

Thank you

6. ssundee400

ssundee400 Active Member

GL but I think its full also

7. TrazerLazer

TrazerLazer Well-Known Member

Hey has i see someone else applied for dragon gym before you and they said it has full! but if someone have resgined you could get the place! but i have faith in you! that you will get it!