Fighting Type Gym Leader Application ( Pokemon Were Too High Before )

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Reymark43, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Reymark43

Reymark43 Member

Minecraft IGN: Reymark43
    Location and timezone: USA EST
    Age (age 12 minimum): 15
    How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required)? 1 day and 12 hours.
    Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes.
    What gym are you applying for (rock, water, electric, grass, poison, psychic, fire, ground): Fighting.
    Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? No.
    What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they? Pangoro: 60 Blaziken: 60 Lucario: 60
    Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM):
    You should choose me because I am very active so people can battle me when I can, also I am very skilled so the challengers will actually have to try to battle me and it will not be the quickest fight ever existed. I also believe that I am a good candidate because of my kindness so trainers will find me very nice through out the whole battle. I am battled several gyms and I noticed how they act and how they battle, I study my opponent through out the battle so I find their weaknesses. After the battle if they lost I would tell them the standard try again in an hour but I would also give them tips on how to win.

Madsi6 likes this.
  2. NoisyPenguin

NoisyPenguin Well-Known Member

Glad to see you re applied :D
    Good Luck!

Reymark43 likes this.
  3. Reymark43

Reymark43 Member

Thanks Noisy I realized that my team also was not the best suited so yeah

4. ForeverAva

ForeverAva Well-Known Member

good luck!

Reymark43 likes this.
  5. Reymark43

Reymark43 Member

Thanks!

ForeverAva likes this.
  6. armyexpress

armyexpress Member

good luck rey!

Reymark43 likes this.
  7. Reymark43

Reymark43 Member

Thanks Army!

8. Laranlior

Laranlior Author of Etherious Staff Member SeniorMod

Thank you for applying for the Fighting Gym.

Unfortunately, your application is being denied.

We feel that you need a little more time to grow within the community, and mature a bit more with your player to player interactions.

Being a gym leader is about more than just battling or winning. As a gym leader, you will be someone that is looked towards by some of our newer, and younger players.

Above all else, gym leader is about not only growing as a player yourself, in both battle experience and your community interactions, but to also assist newer players in feeling welcome to the community.

We hope you remain interested in being a gym leader, and look forward to your next application. Please make sure to give yourself some time though. Growth in itself takes time. When you feel you are ready, feel free to reapply. Good luck.

~PVStaff