Fighting Type Gym Leader Application

Discussion in 'Gym Leader Applications' started by Reymark43, Aug 12, 2018 at 4:50 AM.

1. Reymark43

Reymark43 Member

Minecraft IGN: Reymark43
    Location and timezone: USA EST
    Age (age 12 minimum): 15
    How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required)? 3 days 10 hours and 15 minutes
    Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
    What gym are you applying for (rock, water, electric, grass, poison, psychic, fire, ground): Fighting
    Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? No.
    What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they? Mega Blaziken: 60 Lucario: 60 Pandora: 60
    Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM): Now that this is my second application from being rejected because I needed to grow with the community I realized that Larinator was correct and gym leaders should not focus on their own things during battle. I believe you should accept me because I gotten to know more people and I am a lot more active now. I also got my priorities straight so I could be active and during a fight if they win or lose I shall give the challenger insight so they can always improve later on. I think everyone deservers a chance and a fair battle so I dedicated my battle career ( if I make it ) I would use battle rules if they need it not just all the time or not at all. I have been researching on the other gym leaders in the game such as Lar and Spit as I fought them several times and I have noticed when I lose they would say "gg" and I think that is very nice. Lar at the end of his battles when I lost he would explain what I need to improve on and he would say his pokemon have several weaknesses and I should exploit those. He helps a lot and I want to be like that so I would strive to be just like that. If I do that during my battles I also would be as independent instead of flatline copying. I would be kind and I usually am and I would help in any circumstance because I have very good people skills.

2. Reymark43

Reymark43 Member

Keep up the good work Rey! Hope you make it :D

3. Reymark43

Reymark43 Member

( I meant that as a joke I am not self centered )

4. ForeverAva

ForeverAva Well-Known Member

5. Reymark43

Reymark43 Member

6. NoisyPenguin

NoisyPenguin Well-Known Member

7. Reymark43

Reymark43 Member

( Please ignore this until 2 weeks or delete it so I can re apply in 2 weeks )