Flying gym

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by jarno2608, Jan 13, 2019.

1. jarno2608

jarno2608 New Member

Minecraft IGN:
    jarno2608

Location and timezone:
    the Netherlands

Age (age 12 minimum):

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required)?:
    9 Days 22 Hours

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)?:
    Yes

What gym are you applying for:
    flying

Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)?:
    No

What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they?
    All level 40 pokemon:
    • skarmory 96% IVS
    • dragonite 89% IVS
    • thundurus 69% IVS
    I am planning on boosting their IVS.

Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM):
    I have been playing at Pokeverse for quite some time now and am ready for a new experience, so I would like to become a gym leader, why should I be chosen because I am very active at Pokeverse and I am present almost every day. I enjoy spending my time on the server and treating each player with respect. If I am a gym leader, I would take on as many challenges as possible and make sure it becomes a real challenge. and I want to become a gym leader to get new experiences and want to see more of the comunitie Why ice gym: flying pokemons are my favorite Pokemons I know a lot about them and I know how to counter the opponent

2. SpasjeBasje

SpasjeBasje Member

Good luck jarno!

3. Woooooooolf

Woooooooolf Active Member

Good luck

4. gamefish32

gamefish32 GameIsBetter Staff Member SeniorMod

As we have ended up in a no decision a few times now, I believe that you need to show a bit more maturity and activity in chat before we accept you as a leader, please work on this, and feel free to reapply in the future. If you have any additional questions, feel free to message me on Discord (gamefish32#3200)

Denied