Flying type E4 Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Alex(。>﹏<。), Jan 8, 2019.

1. Minecraft IGN:
    Alexuzumaki890
    Location and timezone:
    Ottowa, Ontario, Canada EST
    Age (age 12 minimum):
    How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required):
    3 days 3 hours 55 minutes
    Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no):
    yes
    What Elite Four position are you applying for:
    Flying type
    Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why):
    No, I have never been banned nor have I been jailed
    Why should we choose you to be an Elite Four Leader? (200 words MINIMUM):
    Becoming an elite four member has a lot of responsibility. Taking up this responsibility a person must be ready at all times and willing to accept all battles. It also requires you to have a good bit of battle knowledge so that the challenger has a challenge when facing any of the elite four members. Not only do you need battle knowledge but you must always be active as to not take away from the experience. I strongly believe that I can take this responsibility with my battle knowledge. I don't have as many battles as others do and I always strive to learn new things about battling. I'm a very active member not only on discord but on the server too. I get on the server and play an average of seven to ten hours a day.

I'm already a gym leader so becoming an elite four member would benefit me in my quest to attain more battle knowledge. The ideas of other trainers and what they can think of to overcome an intense challenge is what I enjoy seeing. I'm mainly applying to be apart of the elite four because I would like to further my knowledge and see others and myself grow. Seeing everyone grow off of such an experience is something to enjoy just like battling. I hope to become the future flying type elite four member thank you for the opportunity!

2. Hugamouse

Hugamouse Zman'sTheMurderer

Please also send team information to gamefish32#3200 on Discord :D New requirement

3. My team is now done!

4. gamefish32

gamefish32 GameIsBetter Staff Member SeniorMod