Ghost Gym application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Lorof, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Lorof

Lorof New Member

Minecraft IGN:Lorof
    Location and timezone:Austria, Central European Time
    Age (age 12 minimum):12
    How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required)?:I have 5 days and 2 hours
    Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)?:no
    What gym are you applying for (rock, water, electric, grass, poison, psychic, fire, ground):Ghost
    Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)?:No
    What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they?:
    Banette lvl 50
    Haunter lvl 50
    Mimikyu lvl 50
    Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM): I would like to help the players getting their gym badges, and I want to give them a little challenge on their way to their badges.

2. NoisyPenguin

NoisyPenguin Moderator Staff Member Helper

The "Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM)" section does need meet the 100 word minimum requirement. I would rewrite that section in a comment.

Lorof and ForeverAngel like this.
  3. Lorof

Lorof New Member

thank you Noisy :) .You should choose me cause i could help the server being a good gym leader. I am very active so i would be online 4 hours minimum i can always be challenged when I am online and i like to challenge players so they dont have easy gyms on their way to the badges. I´m still at school but i have very much time at the day to play on the server and be challenged from other players. I dont have any more things to say and hope to get accepted. If I get accepted I´m looking forward to a good time playing together

NoisyPenguin likes this.
  4. NoisyPenguin

NoisyPenguin Moderator Staff Member Helper

Good Luck!

Lorof likes this.
  5. Zeref

Zeref Author of Etherious Staff Member Admin

Accepted.