Ghost Gym Leader Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by xShyShadow, Aug 6, 2018.

1. xShyShadow

xShyShadow New Member

Minecraft IGN: xShyShadow

Location and timezone: USA, Central Standard Time (CST)

Age (age 12 minimum): 16

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required)?
    26 hours so far, plan to play a lot more!
    Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)?
    Yes
    What gym are you applying for (rock, water, electric, grass, poison, psychic, fire, ground):
    Ghost
    Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)?
    There's only one time I can remember and it was because I had gone onto someone's second server to tell them to fix their first server. They didn't appreciate me and banned me for a year lol.
    What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they?
    Mimikyu Lvl 54
    Pumpkaboo Lvl 52
    Froslass Lvl 51
    I plan to make them all level 60. (Edit: I did not see the fact that Ghost Gyms seem to be lvls 40-50 until now. If this can be an exception, great. If not and this is rejected, that's fine, I shall create a new team with lower levels. :p)
    Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM):
    I may be blind, you can tell me if so, but I don't think I've seen any ghost type gym leaders. (Not counting Omnileaders) I personally think it'd be a fun experience to be a gym leader, and one that's a bit different no less. I'm a friendly person and though I have only been here for a few days, I've already become known by multiple players. That's ironic considering my mc name is xShyShadow, but who cares. Anyways, I've never been a gym leader but always wanted to be. As a gym leader, I would want to be helpful as much as I can and contribute to the community more than I already have. I'd like to...evolve further as I gain more time and experience on this server. :D As for my team, I have made sure they're strong. I'm not the greatest with the whole IV and EV thing, but from what I've been told they are great. I want to make sure they're not something that can be beaten in a few swipes. I have strategies to make sure it's a good challenge for whomever battles me. Overall, I just want it to be fun for everyone :3

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  2. Reymark43

Reymark43 Member

Keep up the good work I bet you could get it!

xShyShadow likes this.
  3. ForeverAngel

ForeverAngel AnGeL

your pokemon are not the level cap im afraid the level cap is 50 and your pokemon are over it please fix that and hopefully you will get accepted good luck!

4. xShyShadow

xShyShadow New Member

I cannot edit any further, but letting you all know I've breeded a new team (Same pokemon, Mimikyu, Pumpkaboo, and Froslass, but all lvl 50 now.)

ForeverAngel likes this.
  5. NoisyPenguin

NoisyPenguin Moderator Staff Member Helper

Good Luck!

6. armyexpress

armyexpress Member

Good luck shy!

7. Zeref

Zeref Author of Etherious Staff Member Admin

Accepted.