Goodbye

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Luck5t3r, May 18, 2018.

1. Luck5t3r

Luck5t3r Well-Known Member

Hi this is Luck and I'm am saying goodbye. I really don't know how to say this. I have known everyone on the server for a really long time and loved playing with you all.
    I am quitting because I feel I am not a reliable person for anything and I try to stay active but I just can't. I applied for gym leader for the first time on this server because I wanted to gain responsibility and hopefully apply for staff but I have been not very responsible. I applied for gym leader recently and then disappeared for some reason. I am quitting because I have too much going on my life right now. I don't know if I will come back ever but I hope I can. So I thank all of you but these specifically:

- Hugamouse- one of the best staff members I have ever seen on a server
    - All the other staff members for devoting your time to this server
    - Wolver
    - Nofreindsnolife
    - Mining

With that all said (I know it wasn't that long), Goodbye Pokeverse members!

2. wolvercotewonder

wolvercotewonder Well-Known Member

Aw man, that sucks... But I understand, and I'll always remember playing with you. I hope you come and visit in the future. Bye <3

Luck5t3r likes this.
  3. DarkVampy2017

DarkVampy2017 FirstFairyTailGuildMaster Staff Member Mod

Goodbye Luck, :( stop by sometime okay? We will all miss you <3

Luck5t3r likes this.
  4. Hugamouse

Hugamouse Zman'sTheMurderer Staff Member Admin

You'll always be welcome back <3 I hope you gain control of your life, get where you want to be, and are successful in all that you do! If you ever need my advice for anything or just help in general, I'll always be here for ya!

Luck5t3r likes this.