Helper App

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by KingKJH, Dec 4, 2018 at 1:04 PM.

1. KingKJH

KingKJH New Member

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no):Yes
    Minecraft IGN:KingKjh
    Location and timezone:Scotland, GMT
    Age (age 14 minimum):Just turned 14
    Interests:Xbox, PC And Animals
    How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 4 days and 18 hours
    Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes
    Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)?Yes Im on it Everyday
    Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper):Robbertn, HotChocolate and Elle
    How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):i will try to make the community better, By trying to stop toxic people people that are rude and try to make the server keep at its best :)

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):Because i want a change ive never been staff before on anything and i want to see what its like and help other people, give back to the community like what staff have done before like helping me out.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):the main thing about a server is keeping everyone nice on it, keeping it calm and try to make it fun as possible for people.

2. NyanCats911

NyanCats911 Local PV Skrub Staff Member Mod

Hiya! Thank you for taking interest in applying for Helper! Unfortunately your paragraphs are not the minimum length, please fix that asap, and good luck!

Puddle5672 likes this.