Helper Application: spitfire490

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by spitfire490, Nov 12, 2018.

1. spitfire490

spitfire490 Well-Known Member

Helper Application

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no):Yes

Minecraft IGN: spitfire490

Location and Timezone: usa, cst

Age (age 14 minimum):18

Interests: video games, playing my clarinet, pokemon

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)?68 days 6hrs 30 minutes

Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? yes

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Madsi6

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

I can benefit this wonderful community by help others to learn more grow and find a home on this wonderful server.

And with my over amount of playtime and just the hours I play I just am online enough to always help out others and assist in helping new and old players alike even though im in school.

With how I think I am always trying to help solve any strange occurrences and help fix anything that might go wrong with my outside the box thinking.

And with a few projects I have in the works this is able to prove alone that I have a drive to help players of all kinds new old non and donators alike.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

I should be accepted because I am always able to help and with my vast knowledge of bugs and glitchs because of how many happen to me I know that I can always help others fix issues that will arise when playing on the server.

Since I was a gym leader for a bit that alone and in of its self can show that I have a strive to help teach and show others how things are ment to be with like showing manners and able to just know when people cross the lines with anything they say even though staff were not on I always /messaged the player with a small conversation with showing what they did and saying if they keep it up they might not like the out come basicly.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

This server is almost 3 years old. The server was created on March 30th 2015 by pleb(shmeeb).

I joined 8-15-2016 a year after and before I joined the server there was ran by a whole different staff team. Throughout the servers history there was 2 map resets 1 where everything but ranks and the cosmetics got reset and another where the server only had a map reset. With the knowledge I know of how the community as a whole meaning on pokeverse is pretty social there’s always something going on whether it being people working alone or as a team.

The discord people are constantly chatting like there’s never something dull that goes on within their server or on discord whether it being in voice chat or typing chats.

The server’s gym leader community from what I know when I was a gym leader is that we always tried to give all challengers a fight and make it tough but a huge learning experience for both the leader and the challenger whether it being new battle tactics or new battle styles there always pushing for a better competitive battling community every single day.

The way all servers are ran is like a server so if a server does not reach its amount of money to stay in business it is going to just be shut down. How this server is ran is that there’s always new ideas being contributed by all the staff and players alike whether it being a bad idea or a good one there’s always being new ideas through on the table.

A good staff team is the bases of any server that is going to be kept running and will be running through out thick and stone even through a tough time like during the school year like what is happening right now in the usa where most of the servers population is going back to school.

2. Madsi6

Madsi6 A derpy man from a derpy place.

I confirm my referral, good luck spit ^-^ you deserve it <3

3. spitfire490

thx

4. Gingie

Gingie Angelic-Demon Prince Staff Member Helper

Good luck Spit!

5. spitfire490

thx ^_^

6. NoisyPenguin

NoisyPenguin Moderator Staff Member Helper

good luck spit :)

7. Pak

Pak Well-Known Member

Good luck spit!! U got this!

8. spitfire490

thx ^_^

9. GodAva

GodAva Member

Nice! Gl

10. spitfire490

thx

11. Mousemonster

Mousemonster Well-Known Member

Good Luck Spit!

12. spitfire490

Thx

13. ForeverAngel

ForeverAngel AnGeL

Gl Spit! add me as a referral ^^

14. spitfire490

Thx <3

ForeverAngel likes this.
  15. hideyourdonger

hideyourdonger Active Member

Gl, even through I dont know you much, i still think you are a very helpful person that deserves this position. Again, gl spit.

16. spitfire490

thx

17. CobaltTopaz

CobaltTopaz Active Member

Best of luck Spit! ^^

18. spitfire490

Thx cobalt<3