Hide's helper application

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by HideIt, Jan 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HideIt

HideIt Well-Known Member

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no):
    Minecraft IGN: HideIt
    Location and timezone: New York, est time
    Age (age 14 minimum): 16
    Interests: Playing online games with friends, watching YouTube, and eating food.

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 12 days, 20 hours
    Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes
    Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
    Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): not atm
    How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): I can benefit the community by being as active as possible, helping new players in the chat while there is no one else there to help them. I can help catch people that break rules, and overall help the this already great server, flourish even more. In addition, I can help this community by understanding other players, when the problem at hand is simply not about the game, but rather about having someone to talk to. I am a great support, and have knowledge on how to make one feel better. I am a great listener, and emotional support if need be. Furthermore, I can benefit this community with some of the knowledge I have on this server. I have been playing on this server for about 5 months now, and know alot of information about the rules on this server.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): I should be accepted into this prestigious role as a helper, due to my willingness to help. The way one looks at how this game works is crucial on how they will treat this game. Whenever I go online, I think about what can I be doing to help make other peoples day go smoothly, how can I be of help. While I am not online I am consistently looking through discord chat trying to find people that need help that aren't getting helped at the moment. Another thing that is important of staff is how active they can be. I live in EST time and at that time the server is booming with players. I'd estimate about 25-35 at any given time between 6 PM and 10 PM est. If I get accepted as a helper, I can help any of the players that need help during that time. Back to how activness is crucial, i usually play on weekdays from 6pm to 10 PM est every day while on weekends I play from 7 PM est to 10 PM est. I'm on for 2 3 hours almost every day. During those 2 3 hours I try to help as many people as I can wheter they need help evolving a poke, help with some prices, help on commands, and whatnot. To sum it up, I should be chosen as a helper due to my activeness, knowledge ofthe game, and my willingness to put others ahead of me and help them first instead of suting myself first and ignoring the needs of others for my own.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM): I will be direct right here, I have no knowledge on how a server runs, but i do know how the community on this server runs. We have the staff helping out the new players, and then the new players helping out the newer players and so on, with the staff jumping in to help at certain times. I joined about 5 months ago and I've been through 1 reset on November 2018. When I first started, I was helped out by many people who helped me understand how this game worked and supplied me with the tools I needed to enjoy the game to its fullest. For that, I am truly grateful. These 5 months I've seen many new staff and many old staff retire. I've also grown with this server, from being a noob and getting helped, into a decent player helping others. I want to take this extra step and show everyone that once helped me that I have grown from what I have been taught from this server and teach others about kindness, and compassion. I want to help others feel like what it is to be a part of this server and how it feels to be apart of this family. As much of being a helper is about helping others, being a helper also involves making sure the rules are not violated, and therefore catching rule breakers and punishing them accordingly. Although, I will be trying my best to be very helpful to anyone, I will also be on the lookout for rule breakers and will punish them accordingly based on what they have done. It is unfair of one person to have an advantage over another in this game, and i will not hesitate to enact punishments on those who disobey the rules of this server.
    Some of the admins of this server are hugamouse, zeref, and sylvector. Smods include palademon,nyan and gamefish. Mods include sky, destiny, and nyaa, while helpers include noisy, mining and gingie.

I'm sure that all the word limits have been reached, but if not, let me know and I will add it in, into the comments.

I'd like to give special thanks for those who have inspired me to apply for this position, wheter I get accepted or not these are people who I have looked up to and have strived to be like.

Thank you cobalt for being one of the first persons to have helped me when I first started playing on this server, thanks to you I have developed a love for helping others the way I was once helped.

Thank you Dane for giving me one of my first legends, but the main thing is you teaching me to give and not ask for anything in return. I have learned to give and not expect anything in return, because it is the feeling of knowing you helped make someone's day better which is what truly matters.

Thank you gamefish for teaching me about battling and overall being a very humorous friend to have, thanks for doing the trivia's and letting me in on your new ideas before anyone else. Aya!

Thank you pala, for teaching me about dragon types, and a good gym team. Thank you for keeping this server light and fun. Lol.

Thank you gingie, for being a very helpful friend, and inspiring me to apply for helper after you applied and got accepted. Thanks for the amazing irl deals we had. Cheers!

Thank you pawn for being my earliest business partner. I'm not sure if youll see this, but I'm grateful for all the help you've given me team wise, battle wise, and price wise. Thanks for teaching me about loyalty towards friends. I wish you luck on your future projects!

I thank everyone else for being a tremendous support, and helping shape who I am today. These lessons I have learned from this family I will never forget. Thank you for taking the time to read this helper application!

2. Mousemonster

Mousemonster Well-Known Member

Good Luck Hide!

3. Dragirintos

Dragirintos Well-Known Member Staff Member Helper

Good Luck!

4. KenTLJ

KenTLJ Well-Known Member

Good luck, awesome person! <3

5. HideIt

HideIt Well-Known Member

Thanks!

6. HideIt

HideIt Well-Known Member

Thanks alot Drag! I root for you becoming a helper as well!

7. HideIt

HideIt Well-Known Member

Thanks Dom!

8. UzilTZ

UzilTZ Member

GL hide ^^

9. Sky_da_Orchid

Sky_da_Orchid Orchid da Sky Staff Member Mod

You missed your yes/no on if you read and understood the rules ^^

GL also~ :D

10. HideIt

HideIt Well-Known Member

Whoops, thanks sky. I'll make sure to add it into the comments.

11. HideIt

HideIt Well-Known Member

Thanks!

12. HideIt

HideIt Well-Known Member

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes.

13. quackerg123

quackerg123 Member

Good luck Hide! You can count me as a referral!

14. HideIt

HideIt Well-Known Member

Thanks alot quack!

15. ForeverAngel

ForeverAngel AnGeL

Good Luck!

16. HideIt

HideIt Well-Known Member

Thank you!

17. snipebigfoot

snipebigfoot Member

Good luck hide

18. HideIt

HideIt Well-Known Member

Thanks Snipe, Same to you!

19. HideIt

HideIt Well-Known Member

Due to some things that have come up lately, I have unfortunately decided to cancel this application. I'll be sure to reapply when I get things sorted out. I'm sorry for all the people that have supported me to just see me cancel this application, please forgive me.

20. NyanCats911

NyanCats911 Local PV Skrub Staff Member SeniorMod

Thanks for letting us know. We look forward to seeing you apply again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.