Is this Firegecko115's 2nd app (really 3 XD)

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by firegecko115, Dec 1, 2018.

1. firegecko115

firegecko115 Well-Known Member

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): of course yes
    Minecraft IGN: Firegecko115
    Location and timezone: eastern coast of the usa-new york
    Age (age 14 minimum): 14 turning 15 in march
    Interests: i enjoy streaming games to the world, playing video games of course, football from time to time (favorite team is saints), Singing many different genres of music, and of course helping people with ingame problems and tech parts and problems.
    How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? i have at this current moment 18 days 22 hours and 14 mins!
    Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes i do!
    Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? i try to be as active as possible when needed although i took a break from the server for 2 months before then i was very active (when i took a break i left the discord)
    Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): i feel bad asking others for refers for some reason so asked none
    How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):
    I believe i can benefit the community by being on often after school. I think i can help people by being quite tech savvy knowing a lot for tech problems to help all including other staff if needed and all the players of the verses and being a nice,kind, and loving individual who cares for all people no matter what they believe in or may say! I also feel that the server could use more staff due to the reset being on at all times of the day and night so that we can all have the same objective of keeping the server a safe and amazing place for talking to people's piers in a non-hostile environment mean while having enough time for all the staff to have ample amount of personal time for not worrying about the server! (140 words)

Why we should accept you (100 word MINIMUM)
    I believe that i should be accepted because i can offer a lot to the community as seen above and that i now know what its like to be staff and the responsibility needed for dealing with other people who have problems or that get into fights with others. I also see better than ever how much cooperation this job takes with cooperating with the player and as well the other staff from hosting events to working with the players to make the work get done as fast and efficient as possible seeing as there are always new topics on every ones mind and new plans to build or create!(110 words)

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Mine craft server (300 words MINIMUM): The community begins with the people of course being respectful to each other and on top of that main foundation there is the economy and the mine craft world for players to enjoy and explore with their friends. Now for the history section the server became a dream of one 16 year old shmeebly otherwise known as justin, sheemb wanted to create a friendly enviorment for everyone to have fun and play some games together! So far we have had 5 resets the last one being a few days ago on November 30th,2018 these resets give the server a little more popularity with everyone reseting everything but ranks other cosmetics and pokemon in your party. These resets bring older players a new grind that adds to the fun of the server and the newer players a easier catch up to the older more experience players so that they don't get left in the the dust. The great server we all know and love all started back on 1.7.10 of mine craft when times were easier. The server has had many ups and downs from when the server nearly had to close due to Nintendo copyrighting the pixelmon mod to the point that it had to close down but then pixelmon generations became apparent to the community which saved the server and all the players from having to find a new mod or a new game all the way to the resets that bring a new breath of life onto the server for new and old players! For the knowledge of running a mine craft server i have none other than the short 3-4 months that i was staff for this same server that we all know and love! From when i was staff though i learned many good attributes from when i started to the point that i started until i had to resign for personal reasons i learned things like patience, kindness and how to make everyone happy along with discipline that was sometimes needed like muting and or jailing.

If you have any resonavle doubt in my ability to the staff and or player please let me know and i will try to change those things.

And i am aware that my application is quite early seeing that i came back about 4 days ago i understand the doubt in my ability but i hope i can change your mind in the near future.

Thank you everyone who gives me good luck!

Madsi6 likes this.
  2. armyexpress

armyexpress Member

Good luck Fire! ( count me as a referral o/ )

firegecko115 likes this.
  3. Madsi6

Madsi6 A derpy man from a derpy place.

Good luck fire ^-^

firegecko115 likes this.
  4. Gingie

Gingie Angelic-Demon Prince Staff Member Helper

Goodluck Fire!

firegecko115 likes this.
  5. firegecko115

Much thanks Bork and you better be practicing that duet :D

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    armyexpress likes this.
  6. firegecko115

Thanks madsi :)!

7. firegecko115

Thank you gingie! :)

8. hideyourdonger

hideyourdonger Active Member

Good luck bud, I have a feeling you'd do great.

firegecko115 likes this.
  9. ForeverAngel

ForeverAngel AnGeL

Gl Lil fre fre! :3

firegecko115 likes this.
  10. firegecko115

Thank you! :D

11. firegecko115

Thank you AvA ReE! :)

12. firegecko115

Thank you everyone for the good lucks if i didn't say it already!

13. DarkVampy2017

DarkVampy2017 FirstFairyTailGuildMaster Staff Member Mod