Lewis's re-app for Helper

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Lewis398, Jul 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lewis398

Lewis398 Well-Known Member Staff Member Helper

Helper Application

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): yes

Minecraft IGN: Lewiis__

Current Rank: Challenger and Grass Gym Leader

Location and timezone: United Kingdom GMT UTC+00:00

Age (age 14 minimum): 17 now, 18 on the 15th July

Interests: Football, Gaming, Pokemon

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 9 days 18 hours and counting

Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes

What is your Skype username (all staff members must have a Skype account)? ccbigpope has my skype and I will give to a staff member if needed.

Are you an active user of Discord: Yes

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Satan, Zigswagoon, DarkVampy2017, Pawnboy1, Dragirintos, Wolver, Bear

How you could benefit the community (50 words MINIMUM):

There is not much one person alone can do to benefit a whole community when it already shows so much support to its new and old members whenever they’re in need of assistance. I guess one way I could benefit the server is by being on a lot of the time so I can help a lot of the people that need it. I feel like I could benefit the server by helping new people to the community understand what it is they have to do on the server and answer any questions they might have, whatever they may be. I can also be fair in situation that may become out of control by trying to sort it out as quickly as possible so that it doesn’t disrupt the chat

Why we should accept you (50 words MINIMUM):

I feel like I should be accepted for the role of helper because I took your advice into consideration from the last time I applied and I feel as though I have improved on the advice that was given to me. Another reason why I should be accepted is because I am a hardworking, friendly, active player that see’s many people come and go each day. I get along with a lot of people on the server so this can be helpful it a situation arises between 2 people and I like to help people where I can because I know the community would do the same for me.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

How the community works:

The current staff that are on the server are Pleb which is the owner like I said earlier, the 2 admins that are bashen and poker, the only s-mod being ccbigpope, the 5 mods are hugamouse, worldfrog, sony, satan and bear with the helpers being Krutches, white_wolf, gopher, gamefish, These players are here to help no matter what but there are non-staff players that go out of their way to help others on the server to make people happy and enjoy themselves whilst on the server which is one reason why I love this server because of the friendly community that it has. Some people choose to donate to the server to get an edge over the other players by getting commands and having access to locations that non-donors don’t have. There are 8 gyms that players are able to choose but with the new rule that has been implemented, anyone, donor or non-donor is allowed to apply for them which gives the server a wider range of people to choose from. These roles are picked by ccbigpope as he is in charge of picking gym leaders and getting them is based on different factors on how you play.

History of the server:

It started when the server opened in late March 2015 when the current owner Pleb opened the server to the public. From what I have found out there have been 3 server resets since the server opened, one of them was in November 2015, one was towards the end of June in 2016 and the most recent one was a full reset due to the change in pixelmon versions, going from 1.7.10 to 1.10.2 pixelmon. There are different ranks throughout the server, there is unpaid ranks that can be earned through play time, hard work and being dedicated to the server. The unpaid ranks are regular rank is earned by playing 12 hours and veteran rank is earned by playing 12 days. The paid ranks can be bought with real money through the store or traded for in-game items and someone else buys it for me. The paid ranks are Challenger, Champion, Mythic, Master, Legendary and Pokemaster and the staff ranks consist of Helper, Mod, Senior Mod and Admin

Knowledge of running a Minecraft server:

This is the part that I feel will let me down the most because if I’m being honest I have 0 to little knowledge on how to run a minecraft server. I know the basics but beyond that is a whole new learning curve that I would hopefully like to explore on this server. I feel like I would be able the learn the ropes quite quickly which will allow me to gain new experiences which I would like to try out.

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my application

if I’m not accepted I hope that you can give me some improvements for what to do in the future.

Lewis

2. DarkVampy2017

DarkVampy2017 Well-Known Member

Good luck again lewis <3

3. Laziboy

Laziboy Well-Known Member

gl
    even tho i dont play xP

4. Pawnboy1

Pawnboy1 Well-Known Member

Yay gl, thx for helping me <3

5. Lewis398

Thanks <3

DarkVampy2017 likes this.
  6. Dragirintos

Dragirintos Well-Known Member Helper

Good Luck!;)

7. Rossi19055

Rossi19055 Well-Known Member

Good luck brother!

8. Lewis398

Thanks <3

9. rickdhaene

rickdhaene Active Member

Goodluck lew you got this :)

10. wolvercotewonder

wolvercotewonder Well-Known Member

wait who are you

11. Laziboy

Laziboy Well-Known Member

lewis

12. Nohragami

Nohragami Well-Known Member

I personally think this was kind of stale. Once I'm home, allow me or remind me to show some sections where you can definitely improve or elaborate on. I'll be constructive and I won't criticize so don't stress about it.

13. zman455

zman455 Well-Known Member

Good luck lew!! :D

14. Lewis398

Thanks <3

15. Lewis398

you're at a young age where your brain can't consume much information, it's ok, i understand that you may have forgotten me :p :D

16. Lewis398

I would appreciate that, i always like to know where i can improve.

17. SatanzAngel

SatanzAngel Demon Cat Mod

Good luck Lewis

18. Lewis398

Thanks <3

19. MNGopher

MNGopher Gopher Helper

Gl Lew

20. Lewis398

Thanks <3