Macho's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Machokrugeryt, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Machokrugeryt

Machokrugeryt Well-Known Member

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes.

Minecraft IGN: Machokrugeryt

Location and timezone: Florida, USA. Est

Age (age 14 minimum): 15

Interests: Minecraft, Pokemon, Pixelmon, Helping with kids, singing, and my girlfriend.

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 8 days 18 hours 15 minutes.

Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes.

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes.

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): robbertn, _Hotchocolate, and VirusDreamer

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): I think i could benefit the community because i always follow the rules and would enforce them like a police officer but not as tough. I would also benefit it cause i know how to behave on the server and would warn people if they are not behaving right.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): Like i stated in the paragraph above i will follow and enforce the rules of the server, i would also help people with the stuff they need help with. For example, if somebody needs help becoming a gym leader i can show them how to get to the right forum and same thing with becoming a helper.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM): Hello, my name is Macho. Here is my 300 word essay. The community is really nice and so is the staff. Now about how the community works. If someone does something bad they could get banned and if i misuse my helper powers i will get fired and banned and used as an example. A brief history of the server now. I don't know a lot about this server mainly cause i haven't even been playing for a year yet. But i will say what I know. I believe this server has been going on since 2015. Every 9 months there is a reset and all you keep is your party Pokemon and they're items. After the reset, if you were a gym leader you would have to reapply if you would like to. But obviously need to get a team first, and have them at the right level. Also, if you wanna become a gym leader of multiple gyms, the max amount of gyms i was told was 5. At the moment of making this i am a gym leader of five, the grass, dark, ground, fairy, and dragon gyms. Those gyms are my favorite which is why i applied to those instead of the other 13 gyms. Honestly i love this server. It's my favorite server of all time. Not just saying that to boost my chances. I truly love this server and the staff. Which is why i wanna become apart of the staff. I wanna help people out when they have questions. I wanna make people happy so that they also love this server, and one day hopefully they will become staff. Maybe one day i will become a admin, but i am not sure how the staff stuff really works cause nobody told me. This is the end of my application, thank you for reading.

2. Machokrugeryt

If i messed up on this i am sorry

3. VirusDreamer

VirusDreamer Member

Good Luck Macho!

Machokrugeryt likes this.
  4. Machokrugeryt

Thanks

5. ForeverAngel

ForeverAngel AnGeL

Good Luck!

6. Machokrugeryt

Thanks

7. Mousemonster

Mousemonster Well-Known Member

You're a little short on words for "How would you benefit the community" and "Why we should accept you" Make sure to add onto those parts!
    Good Luck!

8. Machokrugeryt

I saw that the second i posted it which is why i said sorry if i messed up... I am going to fix those later today

Mousemonster likes this.
  9. Machokrugeryt

I meant normal not ground

10. Machokrugeryt

Edit:
    How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): I think i could benefit the community because i always follow the rules and would enforce them like a police officer but not as tough. I would also benefit it cause i know how to behave on the server and would warn people if they are not behaving right. And if they have gotten to many warning i believe i jail them then after jail time is up if they act up again i am supposed to ban them. If they buy an unban then they have a second chance, but if they ruin that second chance they go back to being jailed.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): Like i stated in the paragraph above i will follow and enforce the rules of the server, i would also help people with the stuff they need help with. For example, if somebody needs help becoming a gym leader i can show them how to get to the right forum and same thing with becoming a helper. I will help anybody and everybody that needs help, as well as people who just have simple answers about what commands they have or how to set up something that isn't that common. I will even help people building wise by asking for a little bit of material from them to help build faster.

11. Everburnelf

Everburnelf Well-Known Member

Good Luck <3

12. Machokrugeryt

Thanks

13. Gerrymitx

Gerrymitx Member

Good luck m8

14. Machokrugeryt