Madsi6's Psychic Gym Application

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Madsi6, May 5, 2018.

1. Madsi6

Madsi6 A derpy man from a derpy place.

Minecraft IGN: Madsi6
    Location and timezone: Denmark and +2 (summer time, +1 without)
    Age (age 12 minimum): 16
    How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required)? 43 days, 4 hours and 50 minutes
    Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
    What gym are you applying for (rock, water, electric, grass, poison, psychic, fire, ground): Psychic
    Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? Twice in 1.10 for 1 minute, which i believe was mostly for jokes sake.
    What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they? Hoopa-U level 70, Reuniclus level 70 and Metagross level 70
    Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM): You should choose me as a gym leader because i have experience being a gym leader before, back when the server was in 1.10, and i have good pokemon knowledge, which will allow me to help challengers learn and become better trainers. I'm also very active and have been for a while, but i'm beginning to play a bit less than before, but it won't affect me being gym leader, as i'm on multiple times a day and usually anywhere from 1-3 hours atleast, sometimes even more depending how i'm feeling. Being a gym leader would be the first step in me returning back to the server more actively and will allow me to continue interacting with the wonderful community pokeverse has, and allow me to move a step closer towards my goal of becoming a staff member again.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.
    Yours Truly
    ~Madsi6

Akamaru_ and MININGLORD5672 like this.
  2. EnderGian

EnderGian Well-Known Member

Good Luck, Mads!

Madsi6 likes this.
  3. Akamaru_

Akamaru_ Mod

We need more psychic leaders!!

Madsi6 likes this.
  4. Laranlior

Laranlior Author of Etherious Staff Member SeniorMod

Good Luck

Madsi6 likes this.
  5. TrazerLazer

TrazerLazer Well-Known Member

GOOD LUCK AND I WILL BEAT YOU IF YOU GET ACCEPTED!

Madsi6 likes this.
  6. wolvercotewonder

wolvercotewonder Well-Known Member

good luck :)

Madsi6 likes this.
  7. xXMr_NightmareXx

xXMr_NightmareXx Well-Known Member

Good luck Madsi!

Madsi6 likes this.
  8. spitfire490

spitfire490 Well-Known Member

9. Madsi6

Madsi6 A derpy man from a derpy place.

If possible could this application be denied, i'm currently not ready to become a gym leader and i rushed into it a bit too fast. Thank you for your understanding.

10. Laranlior

Laranlior Author of Etherious Staff Member SeniorMod

Thank you for applying. Yes the application will be closed upon request and moved to its appropriate location. No worries. You can reapply again whenever you feel truly ready.

Madsi6 likes this.