NPC's Elite4 Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by NPCgoblin, Jan 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NPCgoblin

NPCgoblin ???

Minecraft IGN:
    NPCgoblin

Location and timezone:
    Georgia,USA. Eastern Standard Timezone EST

Age (age 12 minimum):

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required):
    49 days 10 hours and 20 minutes

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no):
    Yes, use it everyday, many of those days, probably longer than i should lol

What Elite Four position are you applying for:
    Ground Position

Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why):
    No, Never

Why should we choose you to be an Elite Four Leader? (200 words MINIMUM):
    I believe that i could be a strong and worthy ground type leader, i have a good understanding of the advantages and weaknesses of ground typing, due to previously being a ground gym leader on this server in the past. 2 of the pokemon i am applying to this with have been thoroughly tested in the past through me using them back when i was a ground leader. Each member of my teams has movesets beult to counter typings that they are weak agains, specifically the three typings that ground is weak too. perhaps my biggest weakness would be the water typing as i only 2 of my 5 pokemon are hard counters to pure water type, but my thought is that most would not bring a pure water type, but dual types, and even should they, i still have 2 decent counters for water types.
    i feel i would also lead a good example, being an upstanding member of the community and once more being active everyday and part of the community since a good long while now. Lastly i believe whole heartedly in using tactics that arent cheap stalls or repetitive healing moves, or even super boosting with moves like calm mind or dragon dance over and over. i abhor those sort of things and refuse to use them, i feel as if the point is to be challenging not impossible, instead i built a team which has type advantages over potential challengers as well as several of them being quite health tank-ish, so that even someone who might beat me should potentially still be a tough fight for them and not a one off straight sweep of my team :D

2. NoisyPenguin

NoisyPenguin Penguin Staff Member Helper

gl :)

NPCgoblin likes this.
  3. NyanCats911

NyanCats911 Local PV Skrub Staff Member SeniorMod

Good luck c:

NPCgoblin likes this.
  4. NPCgoblin

NPCgoblin ???

Thanks yall!!

5. Hugamouse

Hugamouse Zman'sTheMurderer

Please also send team information to gamefish32#3200 on Discord :D New requirement

6. gamefish32

gamefish32 GameIsBetter Staff Member SeniorMod

ACCEPTED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.