NPC's Helper App

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by NPCgoblin, Jan 11, 2019.

1. NPCgoblin

NPCgoblin ???

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no):
    Yes

Minecraft IGN:
    NPCgoblin

Location and timezone:
    Georgia, USA. timezone est

Age (age 14 minimum):
    21 years

Interests:
    i am interested in criminal justice and one day intend to work in that field, tho havent made any more progress towards that goal. I love video games and pokemon has been a large part of my life for a long time. i absolutely love card games and even know a few card tricks aswell. roles i usually take on in games are the healers and similar roles cause i enjoy keeping my team going as a support

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)?
    49 days 16 hours and 15 minutes as of the last time i checked it

Do you have a mic (yes/no):
    yes i do

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)?
    yes i am, online everyday on discord

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper):
    sky_da_orchid

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):
    im a positive person who doesnt get easily bogged down when people are getting aggressive and i dont hold grudges to most people very easily, it would take alot. so i feel i could handle many of the responsibilities with people breaking rules and such without letting my personal opinions cloud my judgement, and handle rude people who are causing a mess. i am also perfectly happy to watch players behaviors for xraying and hacking. i feel my previous time as staff may have been a good indicator that i can and did do my duties as staff then, although im more than happy to double down and reprove myself over again.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):
    im an easy going person that i personally feel i could prove to be a great addition to the staff team, as well as bring to the team an extra person for the thing aforementioned above, im also down for helping with staff projects and builds, as im not an absolutely awful builder, i tend to think im kinda ok at that. and although i am in the united states and eastern timezone, my sleep schedule revolves almost entirely around my girlfriends timezone in new zealand, hence im more often than not online at night time and such, where as a large portion of staff is in europe and usa timezones i feel like i could be an extra hand for when it is night time here because of sleep patterns being that i sleep during the day and up at night instead. and extra set of trust worthy hands is always handy but especially only the hours where fewer staff are active.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):
    Pokeverse is run my shmeeb, he owns a couple other servers including; pokedash, pokeclub, and pokelegend. Hugamouse and the upper staff have assembled a staff team which they try to keep the server going under what they feel is best, no exessive profanity, no harassment, no afk, so on and so forth. much of the server is supported largely by the players donating on the pokeverse donation store, the donations store allows players to keep the server running and provides the players with in game perks as proof of donating. there are even drop partys each time we hit a certain donation goal, all this is both encouragement for players to play on this server as well as encouraging them to keep the server running. over all the staff team acts swiftly to address in game or in discord issues, even when staff isnt online they try to be available to be reached through discord so that they can hop online qucikly and sort the problem. pokeverse as well as the other servers undergo regular updates, new events and, every so often a full reset of the map, allowing for reudjustment of the inflation in the economy and keeping things fresh for the players enjoyment, you can see even in the chat that not only staff try to help, when people ask questions, players with often pipe up with the answers or try to help without any requirement for them to do so, and they do simply because it is a freindly community and players wish to help. my knowledge fo running a minecraft server is still minimal just as last time i applied, but now i have had experience on this server as both a helper for the server and later on a moderator for the server. i feel i will have a decent understanding of the duties required of me and of most of the commands, tho perhaps not newer commands added since. and anything i dont know im happy to learn, as i'd like to be a bigger help to the server than i am currently

Madsi6 and NoisyPenguin like this.
  2. NyanCats911

NyanCats911 Local PV Skrub Staff Member SeniorMod

Good luck npc, glad to see youve applied again :)

NPCgoblin and NoisyPenguin like this.
  3. NoisyPenguin

NoisyPenguin Penguin Staff Member Helper

gl npc :)

NPCgoblin likes this.
  4. ForeverAngel

ForeverAngel AnGeL

gl NPC!

NPCgoblin likes this.
  5. NPCgoblin

NPCgoblin ???

thanks yall!

6. snipebigfoot

snipebigfoot Member

Good luck npc, glad to see you on the server again. I would have given you my referral :)

NPCgoblin likes this.