OpTic_ManChild's Help

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by OpTic_ManChild, Jul 8, 2018.

1. OpTic_ManChild

OpTic_ManChild New Member

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yess
    Minecraft IGN: OpTic_ManChild
    Location and Timezone: Pacific
    Age (age 14 minimum): 16
    Interests: Football, Wrestling, Baseball, Pixelmon, FFA , and fishing.
    How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 2 days, 1 hour, 5 minutes
    Do you have a mic (yes/no)?: Yes
    Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yess
    Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper)?: None

How you could benefit the community? (100 words MINIMUM): I am used to having a lot of responsibilities and time management. I managed work, working with Ruby and Dumbo(my pigs) and two fishing tournaments and still played on the server and still got 48 hours marked off on the server with the few days I was on. Due to being in sports I am used to working with others. I have brutal honesty, except when I was younger, and will continue keeping that honesty through my ranks in Pokeverse. I always put others before myself, because I get self worth helping people or selling someone for half of what its worth because I get happy based off of helping others and making them happy. (116)

Why we should accept you? (100 words MINIMUM): I had played on a server called JACGaming who I had been with for 2 years. I worked my way relatively quickly for my age at the time given the circumstances. I was a 12 year old kid who applied for staff saying I was 14; Which the minimum age was 14 to apply for staff as well as Pokeverse. I later got accepted to become a chat mod, and later found out my true age and said that it did not matter due to my maturity and ability to make the server a greater place, and throughout my time there I became a Senior Admin at 14. Due to my inactive staff and poor leadership I had left that server and just days later they closed. I took a long break from Pixelmon to earn money and buy my own truck at 16 and buy a gaming laptop, but now I'd like to take a fresh restart and get back into it. My focus on the server is for it to be a retreat where people can just get on and have fun and not have to worry about getting scammed or other tragedies; Working on my previous server JACgaming, as a Staff member I would treat every question and situation the same. I would not say one situation is more important or of greater issue than others because my job is to treat everyone and every situation equal. (241)

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM): It started March 31st 2015 when Shmeebly had a thought of creating a Minecraft server in the 1.7.10 era with everyone coming together not only to play minecraft, but to get on and see their friends. Some of the long term friends are Shimmy, Pawn, Sony, Nyancat911, spitfire, and Akamura. There was a time when the server nearly closed because of copy right strikes, but after uniting with generations the server was back up to normal. There also was another disaster when there was only a handful of players on the server but after recovering came back to normal.
    In my eyes a server is ran just like a family should. There are the adults (Staff) and there are the kids (Players). The adults job is to guide and help get their kids to play along instead of fight. Just like Staff helps the new people coming in get a scene of what is going on and how to do stuff. And Staff has to jail, kick, or ban people that are doing wrong just like a kid might be put in time out. But all in the end we are a family. But during all this the adults play with the kids and eventually the kids grow up and become old and adults too, Just like how Staff plays alongside the players and eventually sometimes the players will become staff. But one of the big things is everyone is treated equal in the server, and thee adults should abuse their powers especially if the kids are not doing anything wrong. That is what sets aside a good server from a great one. I plan on making Pokeverse not just a good server, I plan on making it a great one. Even if I do not get accepted to become apart of the finest server staff I still will rpomise to make this server a great one.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  2. NoisyPenguin

NoisyPenguin Moderator Staff Member Helper

Good luck

OpTic_ManChild likes this.
  3. ssundee400

ssundee400 Active Member

Good Luck!

4. ForeverAva

ForeverAva AnGeL Staff Member Helper

good luck

5. Hugamouse

Hugamouse Zman'sTheMurderer Staff Member Admin

We would like to see more growth and activity from you within the server :) Please feel free to show us more of why you deserve to be staff, and reapply once you believe you have demonstrated what you're capable of! Denied