Pokeverse Mods

Discussion in 'Resolved Issues' started by NyanCats911, Sep 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NyanCats911

NyanCats911 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone I was wondering if I could get a list of all the mods for pokeverse, Im trying to set up the forge again for my new computer i got and I have everything done but when i try to play it says: Mod rejections [FMLMod:pixelmon{5.1.4a}, FMLMod:pokeParticle-ReMake{1.10}]

I just assumed that by saying mod rejections im missing those mods but if i need to remove them thats what ill do but im not sure what do to rn

MININGLORD5672 likes this.
  2. scorpion262

scorpion262 Well-Known Member

hi nyan, welcome back :3

the server is currently running an inofficial version of pixemon, called pixelmon dark. this is because the official pixelmon developement has been stopped by the pokemon company.

you can download it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B34oW5z1KZMiNUVja2swNHk2M3c/view

the installation works the same. just delete your old pixelmon jar file in the mods folder and replace it with this one

3. NyanCats911

Okay thanks

4. NyanCats911

My crappy internet finally let me install the thing you sent me and i moved it into the mods folder but its still not working??

5. scorpion262

what is it telling?

6. NyanCats911

Well I have forge 1.8 and 1.10 installed and when i use 1.8 it says to switch to 1.10.2 so i switch then it loads and everything is okay until i try to join the server and then it crashes and idk if its something with my computer or internet or the game itself

7. scorpion262

im confused. what do you mean forge 1.8? was it a forge version for minecraft 1.8? and did you change it to a 1.10.2 version?

8. NyanCats911

9. Zigswag00n

Zigswag00n Well-Known Member

MININGLORD5672 likes this.
  10. NyanCats911

Okay i will try that now and let yall know how it works

11. Zigswag00n

Zigswag00n Well-Known Member

Gl I tried to make that as clear as possible

12. MININGLORD5672