Quest' Helper Appliacation

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Jimmy, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Jimmy

Jimmy Member

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no):yes

Minecraft IGN: Quest_w_Spillage

Location and timezone: pacific standard time B.C Canada

Age (age 14 minimum): 19

Interests: Gaming, game building, animals, anime,art

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 9 days 6 hours

Do you have a mic (yes/no):yes

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? yes

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): none

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):I think that I can effect the server in positive way, i try to make people feel welcome and have fun on the server as much as I can. If I was to be selected helper I would try to make the server the best place and getaway for adults and kids to come and be happy and feel safe to come on. I enjoy helping the community and keeping everything pg so everyone has a good time and keeps a cool head in tense situation. I am active in the discord and am willing to hang out, confrontation is a little out of my comfort zone but I can switch on a dime to keep a person/situation in check.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):I am a diligent worker ,polite, and honest, if added to the roster I would hope to keep my duties in and help in anyway I can to make the server better place for everyone. I have never had any positions in any servers but I am open to learn in this position and hope to make the best of it if I am accepted. I believe that everyone should have a safe getaway where they can feel safe and be happy without vulgar and inappropriate people saying stuff constantly, a place where they feel wanted and safe but obey the rules so everyone has a good time.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):The server was made in March of 2015. The community between four servers comes together allowing the to players assist each other and staff members watching and assisting when needed. When I joined the server for the first time I was given a polite greeting by a mod and player who immediately after tried to make me feel comfortable and tried to start a conversation.

Running a server is quite a bit of work which includes tests, commands, having a solid community, keeping the peace between players, and enforcing the rules and much more. All of this makes a server a stable community where players can interact with each other. and have a good time well also respecting rules and staff alike making these four servers an optimum place for players to thrive and enjoy themselves. being on this server for the past days has made me think a lot on how this server has such a high functioning team that works together like a well oiled machine and have proved that this is a great set of servers to be a part of. The connections between the servers adding a more dynamic trading and communicating systems and allows players choices of to to play/hang out with in game or on a voice channel. Servers like this need to be kept in check and be safe guarded so that fun and enjoyment may thrive. The servers staff have proven that this place is a safe haven for kids and adults too come and enjoy themselves where theirs no judgement calls right out the gate, a place where players can rp or keep to themselves in a small part of this server. If I was added to this team i would try to continue keeping this place a great getaway from the real world so they can enjoy other people and keep this community going as strong as is can.

2. Gingie

Gingie Active Member

Good Luck Quest!

Jimmy likes this.
  3. Avatar_Ender

Good luck, your definately are always a positive influence on the community. ^-^

p.s. feel free to add me to ur referals

Jimmy likes this.
  4. NyanCats911

NyanCats911 #oof4life Staff Member Mod

Good luck :)

Jimmy likes this.
  5. Jimmy

Jimmy Member

ty guys

6. ListenDown

ListenDown Member

:D Good luck Quest!!! ilysm