Rollback & DP

Discussion in 'Updates' started by Shmeeb, Aug 11, 2018 at 8:10 PM.

1. Shmeeb

Shmeeb Well-Known Member Staff Member Owner

Hey guys, the server just experienced an unexpected issue and will have to be rolled back to midnight last night PST. We're very sorry for this and have already begun implementing a fix to prevent the problem from ever arising again. We will be hosting a DP tomorrow afternoon at 4 PM PST to compensate for lost work.

- Shmeeb

2. NoisyPenguin

NoisyPenguin Well-Known Member

3. tAoE_Cub

tAoE_Cub New Member

This is such a joke, what about the people in different time zones or simply can not make it to the drop party? Do they all just get nothing for there hard work?

IEatTaquitos likes this.
  4. ForeverAva

ForeverAva Well-Known Member

You will be hosting a dp? Btw what time will it be for est?

5. NoisyPenguin

NoisyPenguin Well-Known Member

Ava, pst is 3 hours behind est so it would be 7 pm for you.

ForeverAva likes this.
  6. IEatTaquitos

IEatTaquitos New Member

No dp will make up for the lost work. A couple rare candies and pokeballs aren't gonna bring back our lost things...smh

7. Hugamouse

Hugamouse Zman'sTheMurderer Staff Member Admin

Technology always runs the risk of messing up or breaking down. No, we can't fix lost work. That's why we will do our best to do what we CAN do and continuously figure out ways that we can prevent stuff like this from happening again in the future. If we could control it all, we would, but best we can do is work our hardest to make up for things we weren't able to control. If you have any screenshots of anything that was lost, we will do our best to return it to you ASAP.

If this was a common occurrence, I would empathize a bit more with your claim. But also please try to understand that we cannot predict technological issues, especially with something that has not happened to us before. We will always do our best to get situations that cause issues for players fixed or reconciled, large or small. You are always free to message me if you need anything as well :)

MININGLORD5672 likes this.
  8. IEatTaquitos

IEatTaquitos New Member

I'm not trying to put the blame of you guy because it was out of your control. I get that. It's just that I've lost plenty of pokemon that I've caught for the dex and 2 shinies. I've lost almost a stack of rare candies and my Pidgeot mega stone and more. Some people, including me, played a lot during the 12 hours it rolled back. It's just upsetting to get a drop party (where you get a couple items here and there) in return to make up for all that.

9. Hugamouse

Hugamouse Zman'sTheMurderer Staff Member Admin

Well if you have any screenshots or had staff witness anything, I can for sure help replace things for ya :) I bought mega stones from people for just this reasom too, might have an extra one of Pidgeot.

10. xPusheen

xPusheen Well-Known Member

wait what happened im confused