Sailor Mage's Application for Helper!

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Nico Nico Nope, Aug 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nico Nico Nope

Nico Nico Nope Well-Known Member

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes
    Minecraft IGN: Sailor Mage
    Location and timezone: California and Pacific Time Zone UTC-08:00
    Age (age 14 minimum): 18
    Interests: League of Legends, Pokemon, Overwatch, Talking to friends and Sleeping.
    How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 10 days 3 hours and 30mins
    Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes, im on everyday
    Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): MININGLORD5672, redscar10, SonyXperiaM, Lewiis__ , Krutches1, and Wolverr

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):
    i feel as if i could benefit the community because im active for long periods of time. i help people when they ask for it. i know a lot about pokemon, spawn areas, breeding and i give alot of suggestions and advice for anyone. if someone needs help searching for a certain pokemon, places to build houses or even trade some legendaries i may have which they don't, i'd gladly trade. i love helping people with anything im capable of doing for them. i could also help with building stuff for the server examples being: spawner area or a new shop for certain items people request that can't be easily obtained.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):
    Reasons to why i should be accepted is that im well known throughout the community of Pokeverse and im helpful to others. i find a lot of bugs which may or may not be game breaking and mention it to other staff members in the support discord text channel. i give advice which could make the community better and keep the players happy, i also back it up with reasons as to how it could help and why we should add it. Im usually on at times when other staff members aren't so im able to help people who need it and if there is something that i can't help with i usually message the higher ups so then they can solve the problem.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):
    The community is well organized and have really nice players. There are some scammers and rude people who curse and bully other players but the staff deal with them quickly. i used to play a while back (2 years or so) during the summer but i got banned when asking for help from someone named Jake. but i wrote an appeal and got unbanned ever since then i have been playing on this server non stop. i enjoy playing and talking to my friends. There are alot of staff who keep this server amazing, smooth, super fun and i hope to be one of them!

The server was made near the end of March and the server owner is Pleb/Shmeeb/Justin and there has been three resets one in November and one in June and another one this last June. The Admins are Pokerman and Zillacat. The SMods are hugamouse and WorldFrog, the Mods are SonyXPeriaM, Bear0111, White_Wolf18, and Satanzangel and the helpers are Gamefish32, Krutches1, MNGopher and Dragirintos.

I have no knowledge of running a Minecraft server but if this helps i was once a Mod on a different pixelmon server which closed down.If i do get accepted for helper, i would just build or look for pokemon and if i noticed a problem i would stop what i was doing and help them right away with anything they needed (ex. scamming, harassment,bullying and dealing with rude people or any sort of verbal abuse etc.) and that is the job of being a helper and helping people is what i enjoy doing. i will be as active for long periods of time and if im busy for a couple days i will notify the staff chat the reason why and how long. i hope i can be part of the staff group, be great friends with them all and everyone on the server. i hope i can make the server grow bigger and become like how it was in its golden days. i would love to see everyone having fun and doing the thing they love without anyone ruining their day.

Thank you for reading my application and have a great day :)

DarkVampy2017 likes this.
  2. Lewis398

Lewis398 Well-Known Member Staff Member Helper

Good Luck <33

3. Nico Nico Nope

thank you dad ! :)

Lewis398 likes this.
  4. MININGLORD5672

MININGLORD5672 Well-Known Member

Gl m8. Also I hope you didn't capitalize your I's on accident

5. wolvercotewonder

wolvercotewonder Well-Known Member

I like your profile picture.

6. wolvercotewonder

wolvercotewonder Well-Known Member

I mean good luck

7. MNGopher

MNGopher Gopher Helper

8. Worldfrog

Worldfrog Well-Known Member Staff Member SeniorMod

gl boio

9. DarkVampy2017

DarkVampy2017 Well-Known Member

Good luck nud! :p <3

10. Nico Nico Nope

Thank you very much !!!11!!

DarkVampy2017 likes this.
  11. BasseBams

BasseBams Well-Known Member

good luck nico nico nii

12. ZillaCat

ZillaCat sleepycat Admin

As of late, we feel your behaviour and attitude is unacceptable. Application declined.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.