Scarelijn's Helper Apply

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Scarelijn, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Scarelijn

Scarelijn Active Member

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes

Minecraft IGN: Scarelijn

Location and timezone: Netherlands (CEST)

Age (age 14 minimum): 16

Interests: Gaming - Sports - Listening to music

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 11 days 4 hours

Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes, i'm pretty much everyday online.

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): MavisVermillion_, Lazi, CobaltTopaz, lennertnl

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): I always like to help people and try to benefit our community to be a more positive place. Whenever people need help it's nice when there is someone who can help others. I've been trying to be such a person as much as possible even before i started thinking of applying as helper. When people ask me questions or they need me for help i'm always glad to help them out.
    I'm also an active person on the server. Whenever i got free time i'm either online on the server or online in discord so i'm easy to reach if someone ever needs my help.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):
    I'm an active person on the server, i've been part of the community for a while now and i have really enjoyed my time here. It's a great community with amazing staff and i would love to be a part of the staff team so i can help to keep Pokeverse an amazing server and even try to improve it. I always try to be positive and helpful to others. In my opinion, helping each other is the key to developing a positive community and letting people feel welcome to our server. I know a lot of people on the server for the time i've been here, i meet tons of new players too everyday online and i try to make all of those people feel welcome to our community. And by becoming a staff member i hope i can do an ever better job with that.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):
    For how i can remember the server started March 27th in 2015. Started by pleb.
    When i started playing the server, i think that was around 2 years ago i got to know about pixelmon, i joined Pokeverse. I was friendly welcomed by staff and people helped me to understand how the server worked. I happily played for months on the server until i quitted for a long time. But recently(about 2 months ago) i discovered pixelmon again and i am glad i did, cause now i'm a part again on this wonderful community.
    But when i started playing back 2 years ago, i was really glad there were already people ready to help me out. I joined right before a reset so when i logged in one day i was pretty shocked everything was gone. Staff friendly explained what a reset was and then i just went back to playing normally like i used to.

When i joined back into pixelmon recently, i think i joined a couple weeks before a reset had happened. Everything was pretty fresh and once again people still helped me find my way back into pixelmon and helped me where ever i needed help. That's why i want to thank all the people that helped me back then, if i wasnt welcomed back to warmly i might not have stayed so long again.

The way our community works in my eyes is pretty simple to explain. We help each other where ever we can, it's all about working together here to form a stable, friendly and dedicated community. Even without staff online i constantly see people, even regulars or trainers, helping each other. That's something i love to see, that our community has developed in such a way where people support and help each other. That is also one of the reason i started helping others in the first place, being in a friendly and supportive community makes everyone more dedicated to stay playing. No one likes a toxic community where new players aren't welcome.
    And for my experience and knowledge of running Minecraft servers. I have ran a Minecraft server before, i was part of the mods. It wasnt such a big server as Pokeverse is and it also had a way smaller community. But i still got lots of experience on how to properly own a server where people can enjoy their time. And even outside of Minecraft, Whenever there is a project i am working on with others, or anything related to that, i like to take the lead and be a supportive and good leader for that team. Overcoming obstacles i face with these challenges is something i like doing, finding solutions to problems allow me to improve either myself or improve the server with i will be glad to do. Teamwork has always been important for me, i like working in teams and i care about the well-being of the team i am working in. I really hope i can be a part of the great staff team there is on Pokeverse, I have always enjoyed my time since i joined and i hope i can help other feel welcome and let them enjoy their time on this server too. Thank you for your time and i hope to hear back from you soon. I'm glad i can be a part of this community and i hope you will consider me as a part of your team!

DarkVampy2017 likes this.
  2. DarkVampy2017

DarkVampy2017 FirstFairyTailGuildMaster Staff Member Mod

Confirming my referral. Good Luck Scare! <3

3. Lazi

Lazi Well-Known Member

Add me to referrals! Good luck!

4. CobaltTopaz

CobaltTopaz Active Member

Referral over here Scare ^^ Gl!

5. Pawnboy1

Pawnboy1 Well-Known Member

Good luck scare!

6. Scarelijn

Scarelijn Active Member

Thank all of you!! I'll add the referrals :D

7. lennertnl

lennertnl Member

Add my referral too than.

8. ForeverAva

ForeverAva AnGeL Staff Member Helper

Gl Scare ^^

9. Mousemonster

Mousemonster Well-Known Member

Good Luck!

10. Scarelijn

Scarelijn Active Member

Thank you everyone, i really appreciate it!!