SpandexButterfly Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by SpandexButterfly, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Of course
    Minecraft IGN: SpandexButterfly
    Location and timezone: Perth, Australia. AWST
    Age (age 14 minimum): 19
    Interests: Movies, Gaming, watching awesome scenery videos.
    How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 16 days 11 hours
    Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes
    Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? I try to be
    Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Sky_da_Orchid
    How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

Why we should accept you? (100 words MINIMUM): Well being from Australia, I can be on when a lot of staff are not. I like knowing I can keep people entertained and make friends, being Helper would help me do more to help them. I enjoy helping others more than anything else and being a Helper would help me make the community a better place than it is! (Mind you its fairly awesome already)

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM): The Pokeverse community works on a number of things, such as communication, honesty, friendliness, and a common interest of Pokemon to bring folks together. I have an average knowledge of how to run a Minecraft server, I have had experience in that front.

The server was made between 3-4 years ago by Shmeeb. During the time I have been here on Pokeverse I have learned that the players are both friendly and awesome. We have 15 or more staff members now and have had many more in the past, such as NPCgoblin, Geeses, etc. 2 OG members that I have knowledge of are FireGecko and PawnOG, whom have been on Pixelmon way longer than I will ever know. The only 2 resets I have heard of were of April 2018 and November 2018, I had joined shortly after the April reset so I was lucky on that front. We have competitions and challenges every so often on here which gives a boost to how much the players can expand on their creativity, the newest event is PalaDemon's Winter MapArt contest. Apart from these times listed my knowledge of past events is limited.

Thanks for taking the time to read this Application. Whether or not I get accepted, I will continue to enjoy playing on Pokeverse for as long as I live!

firegecko115 likes this.
  2. How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): I can benefit the community by being able to chat about cool little things and engage with people in a normal way, being a staff member shouldn't stop that. Also being the way I am, I normally go out of my way to help others when they need that help, even if I'm doing something important, I will drop everything to go help. Though being told I can be too serious, I do my best to have fun and help others have fun, keeping them entertained will ensure they come back to the server for more!

*I didn't realize I forgot to fill this part out so I have to add it as a reply, I do apologize!*

firegecko115 likes this.
  3. firegecko115

firegecko115 Well-Known Member

Good luck butter fly! :)

SpandexButterfly likes this.
  4. Thanks Fire! Good luck to you as well :D

firegecko115 likes this.
  5. Madsi6

Madsi6 A derpy man from a derpy place.

Good luck span ^-^

SpandexButterfly likes this.
  6. ForeverAngel