staff app jakeminecraft3

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by jakeminecraft3, Jan 18, 2019.

1. jakeminecraft3

jakeminecraft3 New Member

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): yes
    Minecraft IGN: jakeminecraft3
    Location and timezone: cst
    Age (age 14 minimum): 15
    Interests: minecraft coding pokemon commands in mc
    How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 2 days
    Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes
    Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? yes
    Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): none
    How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): i can benfit the communty by being able to fix differnt things like plugins like permisions and world edit i also am a person that enjoys helping people

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): why you should accept me i am a dedicated work i now lots about mods and commands if a player needs help i will stop at nothing to fix there problem i have ben staff on other servers only reason im not a staff any more is the people runing it had problems like no time i also ran my own server but i found out that i just dont have as much time and knoledge to run one

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

minecraft servers can be time comsuming and hard to keep running i know that you cant have people hacking witch makes the game unfair and un fun any sort of cheeting is no fun for other players and your self i know the server has a lot of differnt fetures from grief protection to drop partys the server has a vast comunty of players the server also has pixelmon witch gives a twist to the game of minecraft i also now that you guys have present hunt right now witch i think is good freture for x-mas
    i may pf only bin playing for a short time but i realy enjoy it and i would love to be a person that can make game play better for other players

about me: im just adding this to tell u that i have dislexa and i have trouble spelling so thats why my app may look like it was writen by a 10 year old but really i am 15 if you need me plz contact me in discord i am in the discord group name is jakeminecraft3

2. Sky_da_Orchid

Sky_da_Orchid Orchid da Sky Staff Member Mod

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to apply ^-^ Just letting you know, all 3 of your essays are under the minimum word limit. Please add to them and add any extensions to them either here in the comments or via the edit button above!