Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by decoits, Jan 19, 2019.

1. decoits

decoits New Member

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes.

Minecraft IGN:
    decoits

Location and timezone: United Kingdom, GMT.

Age (age 14 minimum): 19.

Interests: Gaming, Music and Geography.

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 3 Days 3 Hours (May not be a lot, though I've only just recently joined, I intend to play a lot more though).

Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes.

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes.

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Nobody.

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): I believe I could benefit the community by being quite an active staff member, there aren't many staff members in my current timezone and I think it could be beneficial for the server and the community if there are more staff members active during earlier times of day. I don't tend to sleep too often and I play throughout the night when the player base grows and more people are online, which could be helpful for the American members on the server.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): I enjoy Pokemon as a whole, I have played most of the games other than Pixelmon, it would be a great opportunity to be able to join the staff team and not only learn more about Pixelmon, but also be able to help others learn too. I don't see myself as an immature person, I can abide by rules and enforce them on others well. As said above I can be quite active and be on throughout most of the day, I don't have a job though am a carer for my father so I'm home most of the time, which means I'm able to get online whenever needed.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):
    I believe the server was made around 3 years ago by Shmeeb, he seems to be passionate about the server which is admirable, he is active and works towards improving the server like adding new things to benefit the players. The only reset I'm aware of happened late last year, I've no knowledge of the history of the server nor how the resets work.

The community seems to be whole, they're welcoming and all friendly to one another which is the best environment to want to play in. The staff team seem approachable and easy to talk to, they're helpful in the chat and are quick to answer people with questions, they host events occasionally which are a great addition to the server.

I've experience in moderating and administrating on Minecraft servers in the past. I was a moderator on a fairly large server called Beanblockz, I was a staff member there throughout 2015-2017 and had resigned due to personal reasons. I was also an admin on a small survival server ran by a Youtuber, I helped out building spawns etc, though in the end the server wasn't getting enough attention and had to be closed. I can answer more questions about being a staff member over discord.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

2. decoits

decoits New Member

(Edit)
    How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 9 days, 23 hours.

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes, I use discord frequently, I usually have it open whenever I'm online on the server. I also have it on my phone, and my account is linked to the server as well.

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): As said previously, I can benefit the community by being on frequently. I'd be able to get online whenever needed, I'm also able to devote multiple hours a day spending time on the server, helping players and answering questions when needed. I see myself as a mature and open minded person, I'm also able to enforce rules easily due to moderating experience on past servers.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): My schedule is quite free and has been for the past month, I see no change happening within that so I'm able to spend quite a lot of time on the server, whether that be just hanging around in chat, helping with a server build or an event or just simply spending time in the server discord talking with the community. I have played multiple Pokemon games in the past and have knowledge that could be useful to players on the server when questions are asked, I also have a basic understanding of the commands on the server and can be sharp to easily answer questions regarding those too.

Overall I feel as if I could be a good addition to the staff team, though can be fully understandable if my application is denied and would still spend time playing on the server, as it's a joy to be here nonetheless. Thank you for reading my updated application.

3. Gerrymitx

Gerrymitx Member

Good luck!

decoits likes this.
  4. decoits

decoits New Member

Thank you!

5. Everburnelf

Everburnelf Well-Known Member

Good Luck! <3

decoits likes this.
  6. decoits