Weekly Events Catching Contest - Summer Carnival!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Hugamouse, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Hugamouse

Hugamouse Zman'sTheMurderer Staff Member Admin

Hey guys, this weekend we will be hosting a fun Catching Contest! The theme of this Catching Contest is a Summer Carnival!

This event will take place on Saturday, August 4th, at 8 am PST (10 am Central).

We have a new amazing arena designed by NyanCats911 and SonyXPeriaM made just for you guys! You will have 30 minutes to go around catching fun Pokemon that you might find wandering around such an environment. Of course, you may find bird-like Pokemon wandering around the popcorn stands, some sneaky bear-like Pokemon hunting around the campground, and maybe you'll even see some cool rare fish in the ponds nearby!

Of course, as all catching contests go, you will be supplied special balls that you must use for this event. You may NOT alter the Pokemon in any way, shape, or form after catching them. You must present to the judges a SINGLE Pokemon at the end of the contest that we will judge with secret point values! For this contest, you will try to find the most powerful Pokemon relating to the theme!

Prizes:
    Just as a good Carnival would have some luck and chance for prizes, the top 3 winners will get to have their own chance to win fun prizes! We have a list of predetermined rewards, and the winners will give me some numbers as I ask for them. The numbers they give me will determine which prizes they get!

All participants will get a participation award as well.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me on Discord!

~Hugamouse​

NyanCats911 and Puddle5672 like this.
  2. EnderGian

EnderGian Well-Known Member

oOoOoOoOo

3. NoisyPenguin

NoisyPenguin Moderator Staff Member Helper

4. Puddle5672

Puddle5672 Your Boy Staff Member Mod

A sneaky yogi bear?

5. APEGUTT13

APEGUTT13 Active Member

i whanna join

6. ForeverAngel

ForeverAngel AnGeL

aw i might miss it :( coming home from vacation probs wont be back in time but if i do i will be there!!
    anyway hope eveybody has a good time and this is a good event :) seems fun