Weekly Events - Trivia!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Hugamouse, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Hugamouse

Hugamouse Zman'sTheMurderer Staff Member Admin

Hey guys, this weekend we will be hosting Trivia!

This event will take place on Sunday, July 22nd, at 11 am PST (1 pm Central)

The trivia questions will be based upon basic Pokemon knowledge (typing, attacks, little bit of lore), Pixelmon, and the Modpack/Server you play on. We will be avoiding Pokemon Anime questions this time around (maybe 1 or 2 max).

There will be 2 sections of this trivia.

1:
    First to call out the correct answer in local chat at a specified warp location.
    2: There will be 10-20 questions written out on signs. You will be given mail via a kit to write down the answers on, and toss the answers into a hopper that leads to a chest. I will pick random mail from the chest until I find a correct answer. The player that wrote that mail will get a prize. (These questions will not be easy to look up, and there will be a time frame to enter your answers. If we find anyone puts in more than one mail per chest, they will be disqualified without any participation prize).

Prizes:

Prizes to the top 3 point scorers in the first section will include in game money, tokens, keys, and more! If you get any points, you may be awarded extra prizes as well, other than the participation prize.
    Each chest in part 2 will contain a random prize from our hidden prize pool!

I hope you all have fun! PM me on discord if you have any questions

~Hugamouse

PS: For Pokeverse players, if you wish to participate in another Trivia show before this one, please check out what Ava and Purple are hosting right here! http://pokeverse.org/forum/index.php?threads/pokemon-quiz-and-game-show.4473/

2. NoisyPenguin

NoisyPenguin Moderator Staff Member Helper

Sounds fun!

3. Puddle5672

Puddle5672 Your Boy Staff Member Mod

Noooo I’ll be at camp all week

4. ForeverAngel

ForeverAngel AnGeL

noooooo i just put my event of a quiz :-:
    #Disapointment

it might be fun tho :p

5. Hugamouse

Hugamouse Zman'sTheMurderer Staff Member Admin

I had this planned the other week xP but that's also why I linked yours on the bottom!

ForeverAngel likes this.