Not open for further replies.

kneadunn

May 11, 2019
this issue happened on discord
it was a discord ban
voce changer(dont even have one) and inappropriate
wulf did this ban
im not sure when the ban took place
Why you think we should lift the punishment for you: i think you should lift the ban off of me because i dont even own a voice changer and at the time i was chilling with Muppet#7550 Tubby_Dumplings#2125 Richie#3572 on the vc idk who used the voice changer and i dont know why i got punished for something i didnt even do in the first place,so if you would please lift this false ban that would be appreciated p.s u had ur mic muted half the time u were speaking so noone wouldve heard ur warnings#

and where is the proof wulf

Last edited:

Wulfee_

Bringer of Ragnarok
Staff member
Mod
Jun 16, 2018
Hello! and thank you for taking the time to appeal,

I would like to state first, that mentioning multiple times that you have appealed and pinging will not help your appeal, more or less the opposite effect.

Now when I joined, the first thing I had noticed what you mocking KingKJH because of his voice, using a voice changer to higher the pitch of your voice then continuing to mock him (which of course is very rude and disrespectful to that player, even if its joking).
Next was when King was showing you and the rest of the players in the VC his base (I'm assuming from what I heard), you proceeded to use very suggestive words referring to things you didn't like about it, which then I had told you not to talk about (although you might have not heard me over the other players talking). Even after warned not to, you elaborated on it to the point of it becoming very inappropriate; those topics are not tolerated on the Discord or the Server itself, and are not taken lightly.

I am willing to unban you, however, if you're going to act this immature about the ban and pester staff about you posting your appeal (asking them to review over it), I do not think you're ready to be unbanned yet.
If I am to unban you, are you willing to abide by the discord & server rules, and refrain from repeating this again?

kneadunn

May 11, 2019
Hello! and thank you for taking the time to appeal,

I would like to state first, that mentioning multiple times that you have appealed and pinging will not help your appeal, more or less the opposite effect.

Now when I joined, the first thing I had noticed what you mocking KingKJH because of his voice, using a voice changer to higher the pitch of your voice then continuing to mock him (which of course is very rude and disrespectful to that player, even if its joking).
Next was when King was showing you and the rest of the players in the VC his base (I'm assuming from what I heard), you proceeded to use very suggestive words referring to things you didn't like about it, which then I had told you not to talk about (although you might have not heard me over the other players talking). Even after warned not to, you elaborated on it to the point of it becoming very inappropriate; those topics are not tolerated on the Discord or the Server itself, and are not taken lightly.

I am willing to unban you, however, if you're going to act this immature about the ban and pester staff about you posting your appeal (asking them to review over it), I do not think you're ready to be unbanned yet.
If I am to unban you, are you willing to abide by the discord & server rules, and refrain from repeating this again?
hello there can i just say that i dont have a voice changer and i know i did what i did about king and that was stupid of me but i wont do that again

Status
Not open for further replies.