bannned

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasparpg

Mar 15, 2019
What server did this take place on: like the pixlemon second server not sure what its called #2
Type of appeal: literally got banned like no even muted just banned
Minecraft IGN: kasparpg
Punishment reason: made a joke n annoyed one mad admin
Who issued the punishment (if known): no clue ngl thing it was evo maybe not sure tbh
Date/time punishment was issued: today so 15/03/2019 at like 7:45
Why you think we should lift the punishment for you: a mute would be fair for like 30mins tbh but a ban is mad i spent time on this server and was gonna spend money but abusive staff just bannin cos they cba actually doin there jobs correct is kinda unfair, also had a shiny level 99 happiny so would be a waste to lose it D:

Wulfee_

Bringer of Ragnarok
Staff member
Mod
Jun 16, 2018
I was the one who issued your punishment,

Here's the thing, this ban wasn't from just your actions today, but overall, how you've acted on the server.
Since you joined, all you've done is bypass through the filter after being warned many times, being highly toxic and very disrespectful to players and staff alike, arguing with staff on multiple occasions (whether it was for your punishments or about the filter), and obvious troll both on the server, AND the discord. Your attitude has gotten way out of hand, you've had enough warnings, I will not be accepting your appeal.

~ REJECTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.