Nov 19, 2018
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no):Yep
Minecraft IGN: BlackCrossBow
Location and timezone: Belgium, (GMT+1)
Age (age 14 minimum): just turned 14
Interests: playing video games on console/pc and sports
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 60hours
Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes but not a good one
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? I have discord but I only use it when need it
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): nope, But I always want it to be a helper and this looks the perfect server for it :p
How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):
First of all my English is not the best, but I am half American (my dad), but he left me when I was young(7 years old).
OK let’s go: I started playing Minecraft 2.5 years ago on my WII U, PS4, Xbox360 and phone but I watched Minecraft vids before that and I loved pixelmon vids and wanted to play it all the time but I didn’t have a computer yet so I waited until I had one and could install Minecraft/ forge->pixelmon. So about the question: I always wanted to help people with their servers because I know how difficult it is but I use to play on very popular servers like Hypixel, Mineplex,… and as we all know they probably have like 1mil request so that was not going to happen. So I joined this lovely server :p . When I was new nobody helped me but only the helpers/mods and I was really happy for that and so I know how annoying it is when everyone ignores you when you are new (or not new but still is everyone ignoring me ) and I really want to help others with that problem ,even now if someone asks a question in chat and I know the answer I tried to answer. And if someone new joins the game I always say welcome.I am also a pretty chill dude so I don’t really get mad easily.
I am relatively new on the server so I don’t know all thing of the server, but maybe if I am helper I can have the opportunity to know more about the server.
And I try to be online as much as I can (I am online every day for at least 1 hour.)

P.S. I am a relatively good builder (no buildings ( organic stuff) )when I have crea and world edit
Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

What I already said above! ( I’m going to copie/paste it here )

When I was new nobody helped me but only the helpers/mods and I was really happy for that and so I know how annoying it is when everyone ignores you when you are new (or not new but still is everyone ignoring me ) and I really want to help others with that problem ,even now if someone asks a question in chat and I know the answer I tried to answer. And if someone new joins the game I always say WELCOME.I am also a pretty chill dude so I don’t really get mad easily.
I am relatively new on the server so I don’t know all thing of the server, but maybe if I am helper I can have the opportunity to know more about the server.
And I try to be online as much as I can (I am online every day for at least 1 hour.)

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

To be honest, I don’t really know much about the history of the server. But I do know a lot of running a server (on WII U/ PS4/ Xbox 360) and some championships/competition. My experience with it is you give them 5 lives -> first 2: you give them warnings. 3th and 4th time: warnings and kick. And then the 5th time banned for 1 day. If they don’t do something about it than they get a longer ban. For hackers it’s an immediately ban. I am a strict man!
And this is probably a personal issue but I really don’t like toxic people!

P.S. I was 3th in a self organised minecraft competition with 200people on the WII U

Thnx maybe for the opportunity

And pls let me know if I get a change of being a helper or if you didn’t accept me.
My discord number is #3371

Lazi

Apr 9, 2017
i don't think copying and pasting your other essay is allowed, as they are different topics. also i don't see how some of the points you had made are really relevant to your staff application, however goodluck!

Zeref

Author of Etherious
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2016
Central, US
Thanks for your interest in the server and in being a part of the staff team. Your application though is being denied.

While you've been noticed to be helpful sometimes, there are times when your maturity takes a dip. Everyone has their moments, but you must remember that as soon as you become an applicant, your behavior is always taken into consideration.

Aside from that, there are times when your presence in chat is not as prominent as other times.
We'd love to see more consistency and growth from you.

Please feel free to reapply when you've had more time with the community.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.