Dark Gym Application

Liinx

Mar 4, 2019
London, UK
Minecraft IGN: Liinxil
Discord username: Liinxil
Location and timezone:
Age (age 12 minimum): 16
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required) - 10 Days 20 Hours
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no) - Yes
What gym are you applying for: Dark Gym
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why) - Never been jailed or banned
What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they:

Hoopa Unbound (Psychium Z) LVL 90 - 80IV's (will be upgraded)
Ev trained in: 252 speed 80 Special Attack and 178 in Attack

Mega Sableye (Megastone) LVL 90 98IV's
EV trained in: 252 Speed 252 Special attack and 6 Attack

Malamar (Leftovers) LVL 90 86ivs (Will be upgraded)
EV trained in: 252 Special Attack 252 Special Defence 6 Speed

Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM):

I think I should be accepted as a Dark Gym leader because, I am very active and always up for a battle. This helps as more players can challenge the Gym and have a chance of earn their Dark Badge. Every Pokémon in my team has moves to counter super effective types such as fighting with Psychic moves and even fighting moves, this ensures that my Pokémon are hard to beat and are ready to deal with the Pokémon brought to the Gym, I am already a Water Gym leader and have also applied for the Fire Gym. And I am ready to deal with every single battle request and will accepted them seconds after being challenged in order to allow as many players as possible wanting to challenge the Gym as fast as they can. My team is unique and will be upgraded in IV's to make them even stronger and to give challengers a harder and more intense battle. Because of this it makes it so winning against the Gym feels more accomplishing for the Player. I want to allow players to always be able to battle many Gyms, and this can be accomplished because of my activeness in an especially busy time-zone. Finally I think I should be a Dark Gym leader because I'm a friendly I know all of the rules and enforce rules when needed to.
Thank you for reading.

Liinxil (Simeon)
<3

Reactions: 3_byte

gamefish32

GameIsBetter
Staff member
SeniorMod
Aug 16, 2015
I'm going to be pending both dark applications for a little bit, a lot of leaders and a lot of candidates.