DarknessShadowZz's Electric gym re-apply

zacshadowz

Mar 13, 2018
My Minecraft IGN is: DarknessShadowZz

My Discord is: zacshadowz#6948

I am from Dallas,TX. and my timezone is CTS.

I am Currently 14 years old.
My Current time on this server is 4 Days and 10 hrs

I am a very active user on discord.

I am applying for the Electric Gym

I have never been banned or jailed.

the pokemon I am planning on using are: Lanturn: Lvl 40, Luxray: Lvl 40, and Mega Manectric: Lvl 40

I was hoping to become an electric gym leader because of how much I love pokemon. I have been a pokemon fan ever since I was 5 years old. anyways I have been bullied at school a lot lately and I just want something fun to happen over my kind of boring life. I feel like being an electric gym leader would change my minecraft experience because of how many friends and how much fun I would get. I would also get noticed. I also want to be a gym leader because I want to take on gym battle challengers. I know that they would be hard to beat and that is what makes it fun. I also want this server to be more fun because of the people to talk to and the friends I would make. I mainly just want friends and not bullies. Also lately I have been playing on this server alot because it is very fun and interesting concidering I have been a member of this server ever since 2016.

Reactions: 3_byte

zacshadowz

Mar 13, 2018
Dangit... I just found out that the Numbers on my discord name changed... my new discord name is: Darkness#5092