DragonGym Application

kneadunn

May 11, 2019
IG: Kneadunn
discord: DragonShaphire
Timezone: BST
Time Played:1 day, 20 hours (but by the time you read this i should be at 48 hours)
I Dont work at any gyms currently
I am an Active user on discord
i have never been banned on your server
i would use my gyardos,salamance, garchomp,and my druddigon to battle experienced and powerful individuals on this server
you should accept me as a gym leader because i am always looking for a challenge and i am always good at getting along with people in the community(if u need a refernce then ask rich1279).
being a gym leader would mean so much to me as a member of this beautiful community as i would love to seek out powerful individuals as they are so amazing,and im also wanting to help people out so i thought i could buy being a gym leader to give people a challenge

kneadunn

May 11, 2019
update: the team is now tyrantrum lvl70 garchomp lvl70 salamance lvl70 and druddigon lvl70

Madsi6

A derpy man from a derpy place.
Oct 3, 2017
Dragon gym is 3 pokemons, and as darkshadowb mentioned above, dragon gym is at level 100 :) Plus please also make a reply once you hit 48 hours if you haven’t already, just so we know you’ve hit the requirements :)

kneadunn

May 11, 2019
Dragon gym is 3 pokemons, and as darkshadowb mentioned above, dragon gym is at level 100 :) Plus please also make a reply once you hit 48 hours if you haven’t already, just so we know you’ve hit the requirements :)
i have just hit 48 hours on the server last night and i can easily lvl my pokemon to lvl100 :)

Madsi6

A derpy man from a derpy place.
Oct 3, 2017
i have just hit 48 hours on the server last night and i can easily lvl my pokemon to lvl100 :)
You also need to pick which 3 dragons you're sticking with since you have 4 at the moment, and you can't have that :)

kneadunn

May 11, 2019
ok ill go for my zekrom,tyrantrom and gibite :):):)
and the requested pokemon are now at lvl 100:)

Last edited:

kneadunn

May 11, 2019
as requested i have included the mega stone for garchomp and id like to apoligise for the sloppy application i was tired at the time of making this, so from the bottem of my heart im sorry for it being sloppy :(