DragonGym Application

kneadunn

May 11, 2019
IG: Kneadunn
discord: DragonShaphire
Timezone: BST
Time Played:1 day, 20 hours (but by the time you read this i should be at 48 hours)
I Dont work at any gyms currently
I am an Active user on discord
i have never been banned on your server
i would use my gyardos,salamance, garchomp,and my druddigon to battle experienced and powerful individuals on this server
you should accept me as a gym leader because i am always looking for a challenge and i am always good at getting along with people in the community(if u need a refernce then ask rich1279).
being a gym leader would mean so much to me as a member of this beautiful community as i would love to seek out powerful individuals as they are so amazing,and im also wanting to help people out so i thought i could buy being a gym leader to give people a challenge

kneadunn

May 11, 2019
update: the team is now tyrantrum lvl70 garchomp lvl70 salamance lvl70 and druddigon lvl70

Madsi6

A derpy man from a derpy place.
Oct 3, 2017
Dragon gym is 3 pokemons, and as darkshadowb mentioned above, dragon gym is at level 100 :) Plus please also make a reply once you hit 48 hours if you haven’t already, just so we know you’ve hit the requirements :)

kneadunn

May 11, 2019
Dragon gym is 3 pokemons, and as darkshadowb mentioned above, dragon gym is at level 100 :) Plus please also make a reply once you hit 48 hours if you haven’t already, just so we know you’ve hit the requirements :)
i have just hit 48 hours on the server last night and i can easily lvl my pokemon to lvl100 :)

Madsi6

A derpy man from a derpy place.
Oct 3, 2017
i have just hit 48 hours on the server last night and i can easily lvl my pokemon to lvl100 :)
You also need to pick which 3 dragons you're sticking with since you have 4 at the moment, and you can't have that :)

kneadunn

May 11, 2019
ok ill go for my zekrom,tyrantrom and gibite :):):)
and the requested pokemon are now at lvl 100:)

Last edited:

kneadunn

May 11, 2019
You also need to pick which 3 dragons you're sticking with since you have 4 at the moment, and you can't have that :)
ok ill go for my zekrom,tyrantrom and gibite :):):)
and the requested pokemon are now at lvl 100:)

kneadunn

May 11, 2019
as requested i have included the mega stone for garchomp and id like to apoligise for the sloppy application i was tired at the time of making this, so from the bottem of my heart im sorry for it being sloppy :(

Dragirintos

Staff member
Mod
Feb 27, 2017
The Netherlands
Minecraft IGN: Kneadunn
Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352): DragonShaphire
Location and timezone: United Kingom, BST
Age (age 12 minimum): 14
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required)? (Atleast) 48 hours
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? I am an active user of Discord
What gym are you applying for: Dragon Gym
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? I have never been banned on PokeVerse
What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they? Zekrom level 100, Tyrantrum level 100, Mega Garchomp level 100
Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM): I would like to use my team to battle experienced and powerful individuals on this server.
You should accept me as a gym leader because I am always looking for a challenge and I am always good at getting along with people in the community (if u need a reference then ask rich1279).
Being a gymleader would mean so much to me, as a member of this beautiful community, as I would love to seek out powerful individuals as they are so amazing, and I’m also wanting to help people out so I thought I could buy being a gym leader to give people a challenge.

All the info of the application together, just to make it clear

kneadunn

May 11, 2019
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required)? (Atleast) 48 hours
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? I have never been banned on PokeVerse
What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they? Zekrom level 100, Tyrantrum level 100, Mega Garchomp level 100
Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM): I would like to use my team to battle experienced and powerful individuals on this server.
You should accept me as a gym leader because I am always looking for a challenge and I am always good at getting along with people in the community (if u need a reference then ask rich1279).
Being a gymleader would mean so much to me, as a member of this beautiful community, as I would love to seek out powerful individuals as they are so amazing, and I’m also wanting to help people out so I thought I could buy being a gym leader to give people a challenge.

All the info of the application together, just to make it clear
Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352): DragonShaphire#6699

just a quick update to your post :)
Dragirintos

gamefish32

GameIsBetter
Aug 16, 2015
Ay, I noticed dragon gym is full at the moment, therefore, I'm going to pend this application for now.