Staff member
Mod
Oct 2, 2018
United Kingdom
myanimelist.net
Minecraft IGN: Evo_x_Evo
Location and timezone: UK, GMT
Age (age 12 minimum): 17
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required): 44 days 9 hours
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no): yes
What Elite Four position are you applying for: E4 Dark gym
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why): No
Why should we choose you to be an Elite Four Leader? (200 words MINIMUM):
I would like to be a leader for the E4 Dark Gym, because I think I am very suitable for the position, I am currently a gym leader for the Ice, Grass, Dark and Dragon gyms, and have gotten a total of 164 battles since I first became a gym leader on the 15th of December, I have played on the server daily since the 15th and for the time I’ve been gym leader there have been a few challenging opponents, all using different tactics to try and win, and with each tactic that has won, I strove to figure out a good countermeasure for it, so that it reduced the chances of winning the next time.

E4 is a big responsibility and you need to have knowledge with skills to back it up, I believe in the time I have been a leader, I have adapted and overcome challenges that appeared, I trained to make sure that the pokemon I used was not impossible but a challenge to defeat, that way it kept the battle interesting and the challenger on their toes, trying to figure out how they could defeat the pokemon in front of them, I’ve had several people lose in my gym but that didn’t stop them, they came back after the hour to try and defeat me again, and some were successful, some did come back more then couple times, but after a few battles, some were even saying in global that they’ll get me next time.

Hugamouse

Zman'sTheMurderer
Jul 3, 2016
Please also send team information to gamefish32#3200 on Discord :D New requirement

Status
Not open for further replies.