Fairy Gym Aplication

Feb 18, 2019
Minecraft IGN: megabrick51

Discord username: (SmoothSeasDontMakeGoodSailors #1477)

Location and timezone: California, Pacific Daylight Time or (GMT-7)

Age (age 12 minimum): 17

How much in-game play time do you have 3 days and 16 hours

Are you an active user of Discord Yes

What gym are you applying for: Fairy

Have you ever been banned/jailed: Nope and don't plan too already spent my money!

What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they?

Gardevoir lvl 100 Ivs: 87

Mawile lvl 100 Ivs: 94

Togekiss lvl 100 Ivs: 94

Sylveon lvl 100 Ivs: 86

Florges lvl 100 Ivs: 86

Azumaril lvl 100 Ivs: 90
(Team Is currently being leveled up)

Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM):
I am a highly active member of the Pokeverse community in my relatively short time on the server I have made a good number of friends and even made something of a name for myself through collaborating well with others or selling and trading Pokemon with the utmost reliability and trustworthiness. This all may seem unrelated but Through being liked and relatively well known I believe people will feel comfortable coming to battle and i may even encourage some to partake in the gym battle experience. I often battle on the server with others including many high profile players, with a fairly high win ration. I am highly involved with team building on Pokemon showdown, I love competitive battle and interesting team compositions. With this love of competitive battle I have developed a strong base of knowledge on Pokemon weaknesses strategies and all other kinds of knowledge involving the Pokemon universe and its lore. I am highly active including the week days, I am loyal to this server and have a strong desire to give back to the wonderful community that has given me many hours of fun. I believe I would be an appropriate choice for gym leader because I will provide a stiff competition for anyone wishing to challenge the gym along with a friendly and constructive attitude. Thank you for you consideration.
Alex

gamefish32

GameIsBetter
Staff member
SeniorMod
Aug 16, 2015
The Fairy Gym can only have 3 Pokemon, please reapply when your team is corrected. Feel free to copy your essay if you wish.