Fantasy Village - Requesting Friends & Help

Hugamouse

Zman'sTheMurderer
Jul 3, 2016
Hey guys, now that I have more free time, I will be working on making a large Fantasy Forest Village. It has over 20 unique buildings in the design (from a blacksmith to a town hall, even to a floating island!), and spans over an entire birch forest hills (leaking into a few other nearby biomes).

I have a lot more time to talk on discord, build, and gather materials, so I want to spend some time making this with some of you guys! It would be lovely to turn it into a town nexus as well eventually, and just have a great community town there :D

This build will have standards, but we have plenty of space to practice and see what we like. Even if you aren't the best builder, there are tons of different aspects of the build that requires different levels of skill.

If you are interested in seriously pursuing this task with me, please msg me on Discord (hugamouse#6902) We have a map set up, I'm currently collecting materials, and it's going to be a blast! It will require communication, persistence, and dedication. It doesn't have to be something you work on daily, but I think it would be nice to get it done sooner rather than later so we can enjoy it :)

Reactions: Zeref