Fire Gym

Liinx

Mar 4, 2019
London, UK
Minecraft IGN: Liinxil
Discord username: Liinxil
Location and timezone:
Age (age 12 minimum): 16
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required) - 10 Days 11 Hours
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no) - Yes
What gym are you applying for: Fire gym
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why) - Never been jailed or banned
What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they?
Delphox LVL 80 (95IV's)
Blazeiken LVL 80 (100IV's)
Turtonator LVL 80 (86IV's - Going to be upgrading through Pokebuilder) (But IV's are well rounded and are 31 where needed)

Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM):
I think I Should become a Fire gym leader because, I am currently a water-gym leader so i have experience in being a gym leader. I am very active and always ready for a gym battle, all of my pokes have been chosen for specific reasons to fight off the super-effective Pokémon that a fire gym will come against, such as Delphox having Grass Knot will fight off water, ground, and rock type Pokémon. All my pokes have moves like this to help defeating the gym more difficult, all pokes have been EV trained in specific areas. I think if I was accepted as a fire gym leader it would allow players to battle the gym much more often. Even though I am already a water-gym leader I am ready to be switching teams back and forth to each gym, and I can handle the responsibility of being a gym leader of multiple gyms and accepting every battle without failure. I am 100% devoted and am ready to go, and start battling in the fire gym!
Thank you for reading
Liinxil (Simeon)
<3

Liinx

Mar 4, 2019
London, UK
Ye, but what if you get a fast water type like Greninja....
Blaziken is EV trained in speed and already is a very fast pokemon when he megas after each turn he gets a speed boost, Blaziken knows thunder-punch this will be used to deal massive amounts of damage to fast water types especially as Greninja has a low physical defence.

XxTodayxX

Dec 11, 2018
Blaziken is EV trained in speed and already is a very fast pokemon when he megas after each turn he gets a speed boost, Blaziken knows thunder-punch this will be used to deal massive amounts of damage to fast water types especially as Greninja has a low physical defence.
I was gonna say the same thing lmao blaziken is fast XD

ExotiCheese

Apr 27, 2019
fair enough, I mean I don't know how to build fire very well, so better than my possible team, sorry if it came off as sounding snarky or anything