Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes
Minecraft IGN: Gerrymitx
Location and timezone: Europe (Switzerland), MEZ
Age (age 14 minimum): 14
Interests: Gaming, Reading, Chill with friends, Downhill
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 4days 4h
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes I have
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes I am
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): No one, I decided myself and want it to be like a secret.

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):
I've been playing Minecraft for 7 years now and have never lost the appetite, I've always had fun creating new, creative stuff, and that's how I would be creative in the team and the community. I would like to have many players on Pokeverse and stay that way.
The players would also take advantage of the fact that I help very often, I gave enjey2304 for example, 2 shiny and 1 zapdos because he had difficulties and did not know his way around, he was able to sell them and he is already very far in the game. But I also like to help other people I do not know.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):
You should accept me because I help where you can help me, I am open for new things and do not give up so quickly, I play every day and I am often active in the chat. I do not get angry if I do not understand something, but then I try to understand it and go ahead so I come to the goal at the end. I do not get frustrated quickly and if so, I never let this out to other people on the server. I hope that was enough reasons why I would do a good job as a helper.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

I had a server myself, so how does it work to keep the community strong? The community on Pokeverse is a very nice, understanding community, even if there are disagreements now and then, this is usually already settled and settled by the users, On Pokeverse there are good and many plugins and reward systems that help keep the players on the ball. There is always something to do, like fighting all arenas or completing the Pokedex. There are always events that give players the chance to win things and also to have fun.

I know about the server he was founded in 2015 by Pleb, from then on he grew, more people wanted to help with the setup and so people came into the team and left again. It has also gradually established an active, friendly community that still exists today. When I first came to dens ever I was warmly welcomed and I think that speaks for a good server where you meet nice people.

I started playing, caught the first pokemon, then I caught a shiny and got congratulations. Since I knew that I am right here and have considered giving helpers. The community counts on the helpers because they can eliminate problems and other things, such as whether things are allowed or anything else that is not stipulated in the rules. I have already Intensive dealt with the rules and know the most important also by heart. So I want to be helper for two reasons.
1. I want to do the server, the community and myself something good,
2. I always get the impression that sometimes no helpers are online or just busy with other things so I would like to help. I also did not buy the mythic rank because I really need the advantages, but rather because I want the server to continue to exist and continue to discover more users the server. All in one I find it great what the team has built up, a nice helpful community that helps even when no team member is online, Whether Trainer, Regular, Veteran or a bought rank, it's like being in a big family, Everyone helps everyone and vice versa!

NyanCats911

Local PV Skrub
Jul 11, 2015
Washington
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to apply for Helper.

Unfortunately, at this time, after some discussion we will be denying your Application, this is due to the following reasons

Our staff team have noticed many times where you have been immature, aswell as inconsistent activity. We have also noticed you are not always active in chat, seeming to enjoy playing rather than being there and helping the community. While that isnt necessarily a bad thing, when applying for Helper, you must acknowledge that you give up your status as a regular player, instead being there solely for the community at all times possible.

Please re-apply when you feel you are able to fulfill these requirements!

Status
Not open for further replies.