Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerrymitx

Jan 25, 2019
Switzerland
What server did this take place on (eg. the server, discord, etc.): The server
Type of appeal (eg. ban, jail, mute, etc.): ban
Minecraft IGN: Gerrymitx
Punishment reason: I built a Redstone machine, and denied it to the staff.
Who issued the punishment (if known): Me
Date/time punishment was issued: 2/10/2018
Why you think we should lift the punishment for you:

I have made a mistake and see myself that it was not good what I did. I wanted to see if this worked to annoy my friend a bit and then I could not stop it anymore. So I tried to make it look like I was not. I'm sorry I lied to Evo_x_Evo. Something like this will NEVER happen anymore and I apologize to the whole team, but in this situation, I was just very stressed and overwhelmed. I think that there should lift it because I got a free day Tomorrow and wanna build something at TheSexyFox's Nexus-Town

-Gerry

NyanCats911

Local PV Skrub
Jul 11, 2015
Washington
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to appeal! Your ban currently stands at a 1 week temp ban. However, after some discussion, Gingie and I have decided to shorten your ban to 4 days. We decided to shorten it, instead of withdrawing it all together because it doesnt change the fact that you build the redstone machine, that flew into spawn and broke/moved a couple blocks, and then lied to staff about it even though we had full proof of you building the machine outside of spawn, facing spawn. We do however acknowledge your apology which is why we will be shortening your ban.

You will be unbanned 2/14/19 at 2pm pst.

Status
Not open for further replies.