Gym Leader Application

Do you think that i should be a GymLeader?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Yet

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokook

Mar 3, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Jokook
Discord username: jokook12#6531
Location and timezone: Netherlands Timezone Amsterdam Central Eurpean Time Age
(age 12 minimum): 20
How much in-game play time do you have ? 30 hours
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
What gym are you applying for: Rock/Steel/Poison
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? NO

The teams i`m planning to use: Rock Gym Aerodactyl , Omanyte , lileep (lvl 20)

Steel gym : Steelix , aggron(mega) Metagross (possible 4 aegislash) lvl 70+

Poison gym : Drapion , venusaur(mega) Crobat (possible gengar as 4th) lvl50+

The rollback , rolledback a lot of progress for my possible gym setups. But that doesnt stand in the way , i will just grind my way back up.

Why you should choose me as a gymleader?!

To start Hi im kees 20 years old from the netherlands , ive recently joined the Pokeverse Server but i already feel at home and overly hyped about playing on it. The reason i made an application to become a gymleader is so i could give back to the server.

ive been an gymleader before on a server way back in the time , I was the rock gym leader leading my team with an aerodactyl , gliscor and omanyte. I stood my spot prettywell and gave players an struggle and made them realize you can NOT bulldozer the gym relying on strenght alone. It requires strategy and grinding for the evs/ivs pokemon. I showed people i was highly competitive yet not an sore loser/bad winner. Whenever someone lost an battle i gave them tips to make them grow not only as an trainer but also as an player. I explained why they lost and that they can fix it overtime with maybe an different strategy or maybe an completly different team. The experience i gained as gym leader made me feel more interested in the competitive scene of the pokemon games itself. It was also one of the most enjoyable times i had on the server to battle the newly players and showing them that Player gyms are way more fun and rewarding than npc gyms.

- The server rollbacked 3 times in a short period of time and i appreciate the fact that the mods and admins are understanding and helpfull . I helped out some player that didnt knew how they could retrieve there lost pokemon by showing them how to check logs and to always screenshot your progress. I find it enjoyable to help people out whenever i can.

- I see myself as an pleasent player and a honourable Trainer. I feel that i can fill up the empty gym spots and can be an viable asset. I hope i gave you a better image of the player/person i am , i know i`m new (30hours) on the server but that doesnt hold back my ambitions and my skillsets. Thank you for your time , and i look forward to your response!

With kind regards , Jokook ~kees

Jokook

Mar 3, 2019
I take whatever xD.

I aim for having 1 gym im active in and difficult to defeat. But these are the gyms i got recommended to apply for because the lack of Eu leaders or like the poison gym only has 3 leaders, I really prefer the rock/poison cuz of the experience i have with those gyms, but honestly im just hyped if i could be an leader of any gym! :D , i love the server and it would be amazing if i could be a gymleader!

Jokook

Mar 3, 2019
Different team set up for rock : 100% ivs Gradily - 100%ivs Corracosta - 75% ivs Mega tyranitar (can upgrade ivs with tokens)
Any thoughts?

Jokook

Mar 3, 2019
I assume this is for rock. The team is made up of 3 tanks, not much synergy.
Yeah i`m thinking about changing the Gradily, eventhough the corracosta can hit really hard. Maybe an fast offensive pkmn like aerodactyld would help.
Eventhough i think that an rotation between corracosta Mega tyranitar and aerodactyl will be an hard task to defeat . What do you think?

Darkshadowb

Dec 30, 2018
Yeah i`m thinking about changing the Gradily, eventhough the corracosta can hit really hard. Maybe an fast offensive pkmn like aerodactyld would help.
Eventhough i think that an rotation between corracosta Mega tyranitar and aerodactyl will be an hard task to defeat . What do you think?
I guess it should be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.