Not open for further replies.

Harv264

Aug 24, 2018
Birmingham UK
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no):
Minecraft IGN: Harv264
Location and timezone: England - Birmingham | BST
Age (age 14 minimum): 17 | 24th December 2000
Interests: Gaming, anime, building, helping others, scouting, First aid and a few more that aren't relevant at all
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? I have 1 day 10 hours but plan on increasing this by playing with Gingie over the next few days
Do you have a mic (yes/no):
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)?
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): No, Gingie knows me from college but doesn't refer anyone :-/ I even said please.
How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):
I can bring maturity and a sensible head when needed but can also have a laugh and some banter because staff aren't just meant to be mechanical robots banning people they're members of the community and the people that other users look to for help and guidance and being in that position I think I can really shine, I have adminned for a few discord servers before and have been staff on Traitor Gaming (before the owners took the donation money and split) and an admin on a tekkit legends server that has shut down as the owner moved on to new things, I am a quick learner and would be more than willing to be extremely active as im not at college four days a week so I can bring quite a bit in my opinion.
Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):
I think I should be accepted because I have prior experience handling servers and being an admin and can bring some experience to the table there is others with more experience than me but I am also humorous and work with younger people nearly on a daily basis being in the scouting association because of this I feel like I am more patient and understanding than other people and have had to sort out my fare share of arguments and tantrums. Scouting has helped me develop a lot as a person and nearly three times a week I try to give that back to the kids in scouting now, I feel like I can do the same in the server and make a impact on other people and create a positive space around me.
Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):
I will be honest I don't know the history of the server but I do know about running Minecraft servers and being an authority figure in general, the way Pokeverse works in my opinion is through each other everyone works as one big family if you get what I mean if you need help there is always someone there to help you and in my time playing I've never noticed any problems or arguments and that's really nice to see in any server, I have noticed the younger generation on the server a lot more than people my age but that is expected of a Minecraft server. Any community relies on donations and players to make it viable and in my opinion Pokeverse is the same but like I said prior its more than just a player count it's like a family and the donations would be needed by any server to keep it afloat. I have recently started playing on the server again I used to play in August with Gingie and EchoTech and enjoyed it that much I purchased champion and haven't regretted it since.
When I used to admin the tekkit legends server (and their discord) I was constantly on and we had quite a few mischievous players and players who would try to create AFK machines (certain types were banned) I had to be tough but fair and I was liked by quite a few of the players because I was that guy who made sure the rules were followed but you could also have a laugh with and people didn't see me as that staff guy with a stick up his a** they saw me as an approachable respectable member of that and when I was enforcing the rules I tried to be as fair as possible if a new player did something against the rules because they didn't read them I would let them off with a warning but pass on the rules and delete half the items (say they had an afk machine) I did this because not every person is there to ruin the server or troll they're just there to play and if you're a harsh admin and you don't even try to be lenient then people are just going to leave and I don't think that's right.

Thank you for your consideration, Harv

NyanCats911

Local PV Skrub
Jul 11, 2015
Washington
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to apply for Helper.

Unfortunately, at this time, after some discussion we will be denying your Application, this is due to the following reasons

Since you applied, your activity was slowly decreasing and it has become more and more obvious you have lost interest in Pixelmon

Feel free to re-apply when you come back and feel you can dedicate the time for Helper

Status
Not open for further replies.